SIGNED RB Imani Cross

BIG ERN

I hope we're redshirting him

I highly doubt we would redshirt him........we brought him in for 3rd and short and take some carries off of Rex's workload

We also have Marrow eligible next year, and if he fulfills what type of player he is supposed to be, he will be the guy to carry that role.

I hope we're redshirting him

I highly doubt we would redshirt him........we brought him in for 3rd and short and take some carries off of Rex's workload

We also have Marrow eligible next year, and if he fulfills what type of player he is supposed to be, he will be the guy to carry that role.

Nice that we got a couple of big backs in the fold now. Something we were a bit short of recently.

This is looking like a better pick up since King Frazier isn't walking on after all.

He isnt? Where is he going?

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205363678

You'll see the list of walk ons here. No King Frazier added Robby Painter.

Edit: I may have been wrong about his name not being on the list meaning he's not coming.

They said they could only announce 18 of 19. Frazier may still be in the fold as the 19th

• 2 weeks later...

For all of Cross' haters, this kid is a man! Fast forward to the :19.

I haven't seen or read anyone hating on Cross so I'm not real sure where this is coming from. I have though seen people question is film and speed-which is certainly fair game. Personally I'm not sold on Cross, partly because RB wasn't really a position of need, and partly because his speed is fairly questionable. But recruiting isn't exactly 100% accurate and maybe he'll develop into a great RB.

• 3 months later...

I really think everyone is underestimating this guy.

I have a feeling he is soon going to be a fan favorite. He's one of the biggest, most talented Running Backs we have had in over a decade.

He is 6'1" (closer to 6'2") and 230-235lbs AS A FRESHMAN. He benches over 400lbs at 18yrs old. He was an all state first team guy in Georgia and played on Team USA. He put up 3,700 yards against top Georgia talent during 3 years of High School play and get this... he didn't even play a majority of one of those seasons because he was injured. The kid has a work ethic like Rex Burkhead and is a solid person off the field as well.

The only reason he didn't have more offers is because he committed to Tennessee very early in the process... Tennessee let him go cause they were changing their offense and didn't need a big back... by the time they did that it was late in the process and he was kind of stuck. We got a STEAL.