Some answers to those pesky ?'s

ladyhawke

I thought so too, especially the point regarding the reason that Bo is on so many other teams' radar. I had no idea that is buyout was so low. THAT needs to be taken care of right away.

Some on here lately would argue the buyout is too much and needs to be lowered immediately....

Yeah, lets get rid of the 9 to 10 win seasons and chance our luck on another Callahan type of coach. :dumdum

I thought so too, especially the point regarding the reason that Bo is on so many other teams' radar. I had no idea that is buyout was so low. THAT needs to be taken care of right away.

Some on here lately would argue the buyout is too much and needs to be lowered immediately....

Yeah, lets get rid of the 9 to 10 win seasons and chance our luck on another Callahan type of coach. :dumdum

I guess the common belief is we'll be able to hire a top tier coach even though we just fired a coach for winning 9-10 games every season. :dumdum

Bo would only have to pay $250,000 to buyout his contract to go somewhere else? WTF was Dr. Tom thinking? That is ridiculous! That is the one item of information out of that article that just really scares the crap out of me.

To me it's more a trust and respect issue. You slap a huge buyout on a contract and it's like saying you expect him to be swayed to leave. Bo strikes me as a loyal guy.

I think he underestimates how easy Wisconsin's schedule is next year.

I think he's also overestimating the impact of losing a couple of assistant coaches.

Seriously, his analysis that Penn State should be the division favorite going into next year basically calls the entire rest of the article into question. What an idiotic thing to say at this point.