*** Official Capital One Bowl Game Discussion Thread ***

Are we melting down yet?

Our offense turns the ball over again I can guarantee it and it will definitely be warranted.

disagreed. we are only down by 3. now 2 more and then its warranted.

I disagree there as well. We have had 2 series in a row where we could have had points and turned the ball over twice. We do it a 3rd series in a row we're going to pull pretty much the same we did against Wisconsin. The team will give up and be done and then us as fans do nothing but get more and more pissed. Unfortunately, this team has shown the ability to give up when they are down and make stupid ass plays.

I've been enjoying the official Capital One Bowl Twitter feed for the last few weeks. Funny stuff, but they've turned into a South Carolina/SEC cheerleader today. I probably shouldn't be surprised since I suspect the person hired to run the account may be from EDSBS or one of the other humourous CFB blogs. They're mostly SEC people.

Sort of reminds me of the Big-8 days when we would go down to Florida and everyone there, including the Orange Bowl people, were cheering for whatever Florida team we were playing.

Good game so far... Nebraska is moving the ball at will. South Carolina has a few big plays and the d is going them opportunities to score. Southfarolina has won a few games where they were statistically dominated but had help with a bunch of big plays.. Georgia for one.

I Hope SC can get some momentum, but it's a good game so far. Go c$%ks!