There needs to be some changes made.  I am willing to give the defense a chance to develop with the new DC, but that should not take that long since he has already been on board.  The secondary didn't do that bad of a job on coverage, this is probably one of the better coverage secondaries that Nebraska has had.  The defensive line needs improvement, not enough pressure on the QB.

The Offense is another story...if Bo don't get some changes on the coaching staff, this team will never even be a top 5 contender.  The offensive line stunk in the 2nd half.  No doubt about it.  It has done very little this season.  I am sick and tired of watching them "develop".  Either get them to put out or find someone that can get them to.  Cotton is a joke.  He should be let go before he gets off the plane on the way back to Nebraska.  Once again we had the Burkhead and Martinez show...and once again Burkhead showed why he is one of the best, because he did it for the most part on his own talent.  Martinez once again showed he can either be hot or cold, depending on the series.  Now that the opposition knows what he will try to do when he takes off, they are ready for the most part.

For once 2nd half adjustments were less than we would expect.  Usually they can come together at halftime and solve some of the problems.  We didn't see that today.  The team came out of the locker room flat, and it went down hill from there.

I am starting to also question whether Bo is right for this job.  The second half, he was melting down, and the team took his cue.  Enough already, either show you can handle the job or step down.  When the pressure is on, he does not look like he can keep control of himself, let alone the team.  Bo is being paid to be a head coach for a major division one football program, he should act like he can handle the job, and be able to control not only his emotions, but the emotions of the team.

The defensive line needs improvement, not enough pressure on the QB.

This will never happen. It's Bo's defensive philosophy to only rush 4 guys every down. It's 6 on 4 every play for our defensive linemen. Not gonna get much pressure that way. People should just get used to this.

If Bo continues to play this way and does not have a Suh-like stud controlling the trenches, this will be his demise. Too many good QB's and WR's with top tier opponents. Michigan will kill us every year. OSU will not be a chump for long. If we fail to pressure the QB, we are not going to win many big-time games, if we don't play in or win big-time games, then Bo is in trouble.

The top need on defense is Suh beast mode on the inside or speed rush off the edge...today we have neither so we better get to fixing this.

Some changes are needed. I am not sure if it is coaches, players, or what. What I seeks that if wecleamned up the penalties and turnovers, we are in the game if not winning that game.

Some changes are needed. I am not sure if iris coaches, players, or what. What I seeks that if wecleamned up the penalties and turnovers, we are in the game if not winning that game.

We already made major changes within the year! The question should be, when are we going to let the changes we made settle before we ask for more changes?

Nope we should fire Cotton,Bo,Beck, JP,every other coach,T-mart,T-marts mom and dad, God for making Bo.....then we can make a big splash hire..................Oh yeah that's how we got the BC era.

No change is not in order get a grip!

Wow talk about being in denial. This team, from the head coach on down, is a mess. The way they fall apart is ridiculous. When you look at the way they lost those 4 games, it can't be denied that big change is needed. It needs to start with Bo. He's a loose cannon and can't control emotions. Players respond well and want a leader who is cool, calm and collected. Plus recruiting is taking a huge hit. If I was an out of state parent and my kid was thinking of going to play at NU, I would not let him.

Wow talk about being in denial. This team, from the head coach on down, is a mess. The way they fall apart is ridiculous. When you look at the way they lost those 4 games, it can't be denied that big change is needed. It needs to start with Bo. He's a loose cannon and can't control emotions. Players respond well and want a leader who is cool, calm and collected. Plus recruiting is taking a huge hit. If I was an out of state parent and my kid was thinking of going to play at NU, I would not let him.

We'll get someone else to replace your son. :)

See, it's people like you that really don't understand what would happen if big changes happened now. You want to fire Bo after four 9-win seasons, you better be ready to get used to nothing but Callahan level coaches for the next 20+ years. No one worth their salt is coming to your state if they know that 9-win seasons gets them fired.You and everyone else that keeps spewing this nonsense needs to get off the internet and take a nap. If Bo starts dipping down lower, I think they might consider it... but not if he's consistent. Bo has flaws, and he needs to work them out sooner or later, but after 4 years of head coaching his experience in the field is... 4 years. Remember that.

• Fire 3