JUCO QB Bo Wallace

zoogs

Paul, what do you make of the fact that we went after him? Is he more of a dual threat than he is billed? Just seems odd, because he does not fit our usual offer profile for QBs.

I am not certain on how "hard: the staff went after him. This late in the process it just doesn't add up. Add to the fact he is a two year guy(edit he is a three year guy) I believe and Taylor is just heading into his JR year. Also like you mentioned this guy is more Pocket passer than Dual threat and that doesn't add up with what we have seen this offense continue to want to do. I know Beck wants to open up the passing game more, but I believe the threat of the QB running will still be a fixture of his offenses.

He has used up all his official visits, is from the south and SEC country, it just doesn't add up to me. I still don't think this "recruitment" had much for legs to it.

Can you link to his JC profile? I couldn't find it, that would be really helpful. It does say he is a pro-style QB. His film seems to show some scrambling, but not great speed. He does look primarily like a drop-back passer, but one who can move the pocket. (i.e, Aaron Rodgers runs his fair share, but would hardly be called a running QB)

Here's some film. Not sure if it's HS or JUCO. My guess is JUCO judging by the stadium size, but I guess you never know.

that's a sick move by WR #11 at about the 3:40 mark