Saban last night

Well first off, my wife and I were setting 15 rows off the field at about the 35 yard line during the VaTech explosion. She saw it first hand, but as stated the TV shows it, and she sees it there to. Her oppinion is that he hurts the university in his actions, has severe problems controlling his temper, recovering from said tantrums, IE people in the dog house for ever, kids transfering away with out any explanation.

Right or wrong it is her opinion. Very intelligent woman, very succesful, my guess is that she is lot closer to right than a bunch of die hard internet fans. I will take her thoughts far ahead of most on this site.

She feels he will become a huge embarassment to the University, way larger than what he has now. Could be right could be wrong, I am going with, she is wrong on this.

He has been counciled by Pearlman and Tom, and you can see, that he has been each and everytime it happens.

His actions trump pretty much anyone in college football that most of us have seen. He is on par with Bobby Knight. One of the best coaches of all time, lost many years for his displays. Bo is in a much more visiable era.

My guess is that she should talk about some thing she has at least some foggy clue about. She knows as much about football as I do about mascara. Even the worst poster on here has at least played the game. She hasn't.

Maybe you two should quit watching cfb? You won't have to wring your hands together in terror at our brutal , unrefined, un-PC head coach. "Oh....he's an animal!"

Save yourself the grief, go spend some time with some other quacks healthcare "professionals", have a delightful grasshopper and then call it a day. So much more pleasant.

And still you miss the point.

Nebraska has lost a life long fan over this. How many others are there? I have no idea, but my guess is there are quite a few. It is sad for me, as going to football games, bowl games or the annual trip back to Nebraska for a game is most likely coming to an end..

I hear it at least once a week out here, that we have a nut job for a coach, should be fired. Now most living in California are not from California it seems. Most have ties back home, in honesty I very seldom talk to an SC fan and never a UCLA fan.

Again, I do not share her vision that the end is near with Bo. I do not want Bo gone. He needs to succed. But to just say that he is doing a great job, he wins 9 games, he is a great defensive mind, and all the bull that goes with it, I do not swallow it.

He has a lot of problems, has a losing record against top 15 teams, has never finished above any that he has beaten, ranks around 22 on a normal basis, has average recruiting skills at best.

He is an average coach, may end up being a good coach down the road. Right now we have an arrogant, rude, out of control head coach, that is turning the fan base against him. Will he figure it out and correct the problems before he is let go. You guys think he will or already has, a lot do not.

Well first off, my wife and I were setting 15 rows off the field at about the 35 yard line during the VaTech explosion. She saw it first hand, but as stated the TV shows it, and she sees it there to. Her oppinion is that he hurts the university in his actions, has severe problems controlling his temper, recovering from said tantrums, IE people in the dog house for ever, kids transfering away with out any explanation.

Right or wrong it is her opinion. Very intelligent woman, very succesful, my guess is that she is lot closer to right than a bunch of die hard internet fans. I will take her thoughts far ahead of most on this site.

She feels he will become a huge embarassment to the University, way larger than what he has now. Could be right could be wrong, I am going with, she is wrong on this.

He has been counciled by Pearlman and Tom, and you can see, that he has been each and everytime it happens.

His actions trump pretty much anyone in college football that most of us have seen. He is on par with Bobby Knight. One of the best coaches of all time, lost many years for his displays. Bo is in a much more visiable era.

My guess is that she should talk about some thing she has at least some foggy clue about. She knows as much about football as I do about mascara. Even the worst poster on here has at least played the game. She hasn't.

Maybe you two should quit watching cfb? You won't have to wring your hands together in terror at our brutal , unrefined, un-PC head coach. "Oh....he's an animal!"

Save yourself the grief, go spend some time with some other quacks healthcare "professionals", have a delightful grasshopper and then call it a day. So much more pleasant.

Hey now, what's your real name so incase you ever need an MRI, I can refuse treating you for this rude comment :LOLtartar

43 years a fan of Nebraska, many many dollars sent to the University, knows more about football than most on here is my guess. Her father was a high school football coach. Follows the NFL very closely. In honesty quite a catch for an old Jar Head.

Quite a few on here have met her. They can tell you about her if they decide.

A very good person, but due to the fact that she lives in this country has a right to her opinion. As all of you do.

I told you why she has pulled away, and my guess is that there are a lot more that feel the same way. Not all wear Husker goggles 24 hours a day.

Oh if Bo won't do your MRI, you can contact my son. He does them to.

43 years a fan of Nebraska, many many dollars sent to the University, knows more about football than most on here is my guess. Her father was a high school football coach. Follows the NFL very closely. In honesty quite a catch for an old Jar Head.

A very good person, but due to the fact that she lives in this country has a right to her opinion. As all of you do.

I told you why she has pulled away, and my guess is that there are a lot more that feel the same way. Not all wear Husker goggles 24 hours a day.

Bo does MRI's also!? A college football coach and educated in radiology? The man is a legend!

Bo does MRI's also!? A college football coach and educated in radiology? The man is a legend!

Yeah but he's a terrible coach, so he's probably a terrible radiologist. (He beats the patients and yells at stuff)

• Fire 1

Whoa, now. My mother never played a down of football, and she knew more about the Huskers than most people I know. Being female doesn't mean you don't know about football.

In fact, I think there's even a girl who knows football that posts here. Can't seem to remember her username though.

A few actually.

Whoa, now. My mother never played a down of football, and she knew more about the Huskers than most people I know. Being female doesn't mean you don't know about football.

In fact, I think there's even a girl who knows football that posts here. Can't seem to remember her username though.

HuskerJen you goofball!! How could you forget that?!