ESPN way too early top 25 2012

ADS

A) Do you have a little buzzer on your phone that warns you when someone talks smack against Wisky? A Huskerboard notification APP?

B) Yes, yes we will beat that ass.

Edit. My 500th post was talking smack about wisconsin....love it. Ever since my trip to Madison i vowed to hate the Badgers for life.

He should change his signature to:

"Back to Back B1G Champion.

Back to Back Rose Bowl Loser."

International Hater's Ball around here...that's fine. Keep it coming and On Wisconsin!

A) Do you have a little buzzer on your phone that warns you when someone talks smack against Wisky? A Huskerboard notification APP?

Edit. My 500th post was talking smack about wisconsin....love it. Ever since my trip to Madison i vowed to hate the Badgers for life.

International Hater's Ball around here...that's fine. Keep it coming and On Wisconsin!

For you that would be: Keep it cuming. Hard On Wisconsin

Stay classy

Stay classy

Stay?? That would be 'get'. :lol:

You know what I can see it. The defense played a lot of youth this fall and we all know Bo will sit there and watch every failed defensive play all off season long. There will be subtle differences in the D next fall but the biggest positive is all the younsters that got experience this year. Losing David and Zo will hurt a ton, but the way Andrew Green closed the year has me not as worried on the back end so much. Who steps up and becomes the madman making play after play like David, now that is the question.

IF HEALTHY I look forward to what this team can do with pretty high expectations. Against the two best front sevens(MSU and USC) the line actually controlled the front. Something that absolutely blew my mind. IF(yes there is that word again) Ryne Reeves can quickly grasp the offense and line calls, he can be a force, easily better than Caputo, heck if he is struggling move Long over to C as being talked about. Ty Moore with another year in the system will only get better and finally there may be the depth that we have been hearing about for the last two or three years.,

The skill positions on paper are STACKED. When have we as fans last had a WR crop like this to get excited over. Top it off with both TEs back as well as a pretty loaded stable in the backfield. I am not a "Taylor Guy" but what he showed after the Wiscky game impressed me. You can slowly see how the game is slowing down for him and he is not trying to hit a homerun every play. Another offseason to learn and improve, while also having B1G defenses on tape hopefully only helps him take the next step.

Top it off the Special Teams are rock solid. The coverage teams can only improve after a poor fall.

Schedule wise, going to Madison and East Lansing will be taxing, but getting Wiscky and Michigan at home will be huge. Get past the Michigan teams and with the Leaders Division being pretty shakey there is the chance that it could be a great year. There were those that were looking to the 2012 season.

So in closing said "hot air" answer I can see this ranking having some merit.

• Fire 1

:LOLtartar

Looking at that early top 25, I can't argue against us at #13. I haven't evaluated schedules etc. but on the face, I see nobody behind us that is way out of line and I actually see a few ahead of us that are a bit iffy. I would say it's as good a guess as any until we see how these teams perform next season. I sure am glad it's not lower than 13, may help us ride out a couple losses if need be and still finish respectable. Or, if we finally get our sh#t together, it will be a shorter trip into the top 5 or 6. BCS baby, pass the kool-aid, cherry please.