If you are voted into the Starting Lineup, do you want a Sig or an Avatar?

knapplc

HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Sig or Avatar?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Super simple. I'm making the "prizes" this year, meaning 1) they'll be rather crappy, and 2) you have a choice between a Sig and an Avatar.

In years past we've had Avatars, like this:

2010_dcoordinator.jpg

2011_qb.jpg

I will be happy to make avatars again this year, or if you prefer, I'll make Sigs. User Bars would be really easy, or I could try to come up with something along the lines of an actual graphic, but bear in mind that I suck at this, and I'm colorblind. So you roll the dice asking for large-scale graphics.

Feel free to discuss below, or to offer to do the graphics yourself if you're skilled at this sort of thing.

Yeah, both the avatars and sigs are cool. I'd probably go with a sig.

/NUance writes reminder note on hand: "try NOT to be a dick to other posters" "for at least a month or so"

i kind of knocked it out of the park with my sig and avatar, so i would not change either, but i'm getting ahead of myself, aren't i?

I've been meaning to ask you for awhile but felt like I was missing something and didn't want to embarrass myself...what exactly does your sig mean?

i kind of knocked it out of the park with my sig and avatar, so i would not change either, but i'm getting ahead of myself, aren't i?

I've been meaning to ask you for awhile but felt like I was missing something and didn't want to embarrass myself...what exactly does your sig mean?

that is a good question. i think it means that i am a poster who is not simply the best poster on the board, but a poster that the board can build its "franchise" around for the foreseeable future. some call me the 'a.i.' of this board. but it might also mean i am restricted from free agency.

:47