S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

Fight On....

Let's hope Mathis is in his ear and finds a way to persuade him to wait until they've taken some visits. I don't know why, but I feel like if we just got Bo, JP, Coach TJ, and some Huskers in his ear we'd have at least a puncher's chance at those two.

Mathis seems about as impressionable as Bambi, however.

Na, I feel his heart has been with SC for a while, even with the OV talk. Wonder if we would have even been at least mentioned if it wasn't for Whitaker and their coaches. At least we can move on and try to field a solid class. GBR

Fight On....

Let's hope Mathis is in his ear and finds a way to persuade him to wait until they've taken some visits. I don't know why, but I feel like if we just got Bo, JP, Coach TJ, and some Huskers in his ear we'd have at least a puncher's chance at those two.

Na, I feel his heart has been with SC for a while, even with the OV talk. Wonder if we would have even been at least mentioned if it wasn't for Whitaker and their coaches. At least we can move on and try to field a solid class. GBR

Yeah, I know these SoCal kids tend to pick USC early more often than not.

But it's also common for a lot of kids who decide to announce early initially to not actually meet their deadline and end up pushing it back. I am hoping for that in this case, just because it's been so long since we've had a :star :star :star :star :star safety take a look at us (especially since Coop was the closest we've been and he's moving to OLB), but I think you're probably right.

Oh well, back to what I was doing. :moreinteresting

Fight On....

But it's also common for a lot of kids who decide to announce early initially to not actually meet their deadline and end up pushing it back. I am hoping for that in this case, just because it's been so long since we've had a :star :star :star :star :star safety take a look at us (especially since Coop was the closest we've been and he's moving to OLB), but I think you're probably right.

Yes it has been a long time for a saftey rated that high let alone a prospect, Steinkuhler doesn't count to me because he's playing on D, but our day will come.

About Coop, I also thought he was being moved to OLB, but nothing has been mentioned. Have you heard anything confirming this? Some may not like the move, but I think he'd give that position ridiculous athleticism.

Fight On....

Yes it has been a long time for a saftey rated that high let alone a prospect, Steinkuhler doesn't count to me because he's playing on D, but our day will come.

About Coop, I also thought he was being moved to OLB, but nothing has been mentioned. Have you heard anything confirming this? Some may not like the move, but I think he'd give that position ridiculous athleticism.

Hmmm. I thought I had read it in one of the offseason fluff articles, but now I can't find a thing. So they're either waiting to announce it until the fall for some odd reason, or it just isn't really going to happen. Guess we shall see....

It was always going to be USC, he would've walked on if he had to. He might take other visits, but it's just to enjoy the process.

Yeah So would that mean Mathis and Cravens wont be going to the same school after all? Mathis could wind up anywhere and I think Su'a goes to USC. God I hate USC.

It was always going to be USC, he would've walked on if he had to. He might take other visits, but it's just to enjoy the process.

Yeah So would that mean Mathis and Cravens wont be going to the same school after all? Mathis could wind up anywhere and I think Su'a goes to USC. God I hate USC.

I honestly don't know. Kids say they want to go to the same school all the time with these "package deals" but most of the time they never work out. We are talking about 17-18 year old kids, who change their minds on a consistent basis.