S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

Maybe, but if I were 17 or 18 and being heavily courted by a school and getting a lot of free lunches and all that goes with it I would be visiiting alot too. Being the last place to visit puts NU in a good place imo, if he can get past the hard Hoke sell. Coming all the way out here isn't a token visit or for fun.

Maybe, but if I were 17 or 18 and being heavily courted by a school and getting a lot of free lunches and all that goes with it I would be visiiting alot too. Being the last place to visit puts NU in a good place imo, if he can get past the hard Hoke sell. Coming all the way out here isn't a token visit or for fun.

Paying his own way, with both of his parents, travelling to middle America... That's probably not something he's doing for fun or 'out of respect' to the coaches. I wouldn't want to take a trip that involves that much travel and spends that many days, just to turn down coaches in person and have uncomfortable conversations.

Maybe he's a USC lean, but I just think he's giving Nebraska and Michigan a fair shot.

Paying his own way, with both of his parents, travelling to middle America... That's probably not something he's doing for fun or 'out of respect' to the coaches. I wouldn't want to take a trip that involves that much travel and spends that many days, just to turn down coaches in person and have uncomfortable conversations.

Maybe he's a USC lean, but I just think he's giving Nebraska and Michigan a fair shot.

amen

I hope he enjoys his trips, but I hope he enjoys Lincoln the most. He gets a lot of props from me by not being a prima donna about it, really good kid.

Agreed, he's handling his recruitment like an adult and like most kids who are as sought after as him should. Props to Su'a and his family.

I'm not sure why everyone is just so sure he will end up at USC. I'm bot saying that he won't end up there, but I think we, as well as Michugan, have more than a fair shot at him. Look at how he has handles his entire recruitment, it is not very typical. So I have a hard time saying that he will be a typical SoCal kid and just end up at USC. JMO...

I hope he hasn't already made up his mind of where he is going. I hope he gives NU and Michigan a fair chance and really goes into the weekend with an open mind about all 3 but I just have this feeling that he is USC. I just have this feeling that even though he may come away very impressed with both schools he will end up at USC no matter what positives he has to say about either.