S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

it would be awesome if he picked us at the army all American game. but:

1. doubt he'll wait that long

2. probably end up at USC

That's the spirit!

everybody else doesn't think we can get him so i thought i would follow along. but seriously, for some odd reason i think we'll land him and jojo

it would be awesome if he picked us at the army all American game. but:

1. doubt he'll wait that long

2. probably end up at USC

That's the spirit!

everybody else doesn't think we can get him so i thought i would follow along. but seriously, for some odd reason i think we'll land him and jojo

Just to be clear I actually agree with the notion that we probably won't sign Cravens. But I figure as long as he has us in his top 5, along with USC, Ohio State, Michigan, or Oklahoma we have just as good of a shot as they do. Normally I'd say that we have an above average shot since we've signed his friend and teammate Corey Whitaker, but we lost Andrus Peat to Stanford when we had his older brother Todd here. So I'll keep hope alive that we'll land Su'a. And if we do land this stud.... :w00t

We all want Su'a, but our history with prospects of his caliber haven't been plesant. I can probably speak for a majority of Husker fans in that, outside of his commitment, the other thing we want is from him to give us a fair and unbiased shot as he can. That's all we can ask for.

• Fire 1

The thing I see that could help us out with Su'a and USC is that there are 2 or 3 other safeties that are interested in USC also...Max Redfield, Taahan(sp) Goodman and Priest Willis. All 3 are exceptional players and hopefully USC can only take 1 or 2 of them. I know that they would probably take all 4 and make room, but would the kids be up for it.

The thing I see that could help us out with Su'a and USC is that there are 2 or 3 other safeties that are interested in USC also...Max Redfield, Taahan(sp) Goodman and Priest Willis. All 3 are exceptional players and hopefully USC can only take 1 or 2 of them. I know that they would probably take all 4 and make room, but would the kids be up for it.

USC has 10 less schollies this year.

This is true, but even if they have 1,2,or 3 safties committed already you make room for someone like Cravens. Unfortunately one of the other safties may get told to look elsewhere, greyshirt, or that there commit is well received and will be accepted only if they don't get other prospects they want more.

This is true, but even if they have 1,2,or 3 safties committed already you make room for someone like Cravens. Unfortunately one of the other safties may get told to look elsewhere, greyshirt, or that there commit is well received and will be accepted only if they don't get other prospects they want more.

Or they can just force someone already there out.

Notice that his initial offer to SC was for HB. So I could see them taking the aforementioned prospects above and using Su'a on offense and he could be a heck of a back. Either way if he is an SC lean, they will have him.

Notice that his initial offer to SC was for HB. So I could see them taking the aforementioned prospects above and using Su'a on offense and he could be a heck of a back. Either way if he is an SC lean, they will have him.

yeah but what if they get justin davis and/or ty issac? i know i'm kidna grasping at straws here.

yeah but what if they get justin davis and/or ty issac?

I guess they'll just have them. Either way Cravens, will have a spot for USC and they've been known to switch players over to Offense.