S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

last time I was in Lincoln, I went to the place that has the famous cinnasticks things... not good mexican food. Ya'll need to come to San Antonio, TX if you want some real mexican food!!!

Valentinos?

No, I know Valentinos, good pizza! good soft serve ice cream!

I take it we have a slim chance at this guy considering how easy it was to get off topic! Valentinos isn't good pizza! And don't forget, even Nebraska has taco bell! Only edible while intoxicated!

last time I was in Lincoln, I went to the place that has the famous cinnasticks things... not good mexican food. Ya'll need to come to San Antonio, TX if you want some real mexican food!!!

Valentinos?

I take it we have a slim chance at this guy considering how easy it was to get off topic! Valentinos isn't good pizza! And don't forget, even Nebraska has taco bell! Only edible while intoxicated!

I'm not a huge fan of Valentino's pizza when you are at the restaurant or order from a restaurant. However, the Valentino's pizza at the football games is unbelievably good! It's hard to understand, but I'm not the only one who feels this. I've talked to alot of people that say the same.

You have to go to a genuine Taqueria for that... I do not know of any that are in Omaha/Lincoln.

Valentinos?

I'm not a huge fan of Valentino's pizza when you are at the restaurant or order from a restaurant. However, the Valentino's pizza at the football games is unbelievably good! It's hard to understand, but I'm not the only one who feels this. I've talked to alot of people that say the same.

I used to work at a Vals while going to HS in Omaha. This was when they were an actual restaurant and not just a buffet. When you judge the food alone, it isn't the greatest...but when you have a slice of Vals at a game and it is not the freshest, it is still damn good...

Valentinos?

Intoxication can help explain this gameday phenomenon!

Valentinos?

Same for me, the resturant pizza is terrible, but the gameday pizza is awesome....even when not drunk. Must be a different crust, vs what they put on the all you can eat bar