Defensive Tackle Nomination Thread

knapplc

Nominate Bye Bye Big 12

2nd Bye Bye Big 12

Much appreciated guys, my 6'2, 140# frame will blow up the opposing offense's running and passing game should I be selected.

You might want to read that again. You haven't been nominated - they're talking about some guy with Arabic numerals in their name. You have Roman numerals.

Sorry. Maybe you'll get nominated for something soon, though.

Nominate Bye Bye Big 12

2nd Bye Bye Big 12

Much appreciated guys, my 6'2, 140# frame will blow up the opposing offense's running and passing game should I be selected.

How in the hell do you have enough power and energy to even walk? Dude I hate to be that guy considering I don't really know you, but I think it's time for an intervention. Get off the meth!!!

Nominate Bye Bye Big 12

2nd Bye Bye Big 12

You might want to read that again. You haven't been nominated - they're talking about some guy with Arabic numerals in their name. You have Roman numerals.

Sorry. Maybe you'll get nominated for something soon, though.

Bazinga! I suppose :D You know for having to pay attention to details [Psychology major and all], I really missed out on that very key detail...

How in the hell do you have enough power and energy to even walk? Dude I hate to be that guy considering I don't really know you, but I think it's time for an intervention. Get off the meth!!!

Hey, I could be 140# and out of shape...but I'm not. I'm 140# and in pretty damn good shape. And it's not like I don't try to gain weight...I eat more than most and I work out. Nothing seems to stick.

Nominate badgerfan. The second line describes him perfectly - '...react fast to breaking news." The guy knows where his name is mentioned every time and responds quickly!

Fro? Hes a mizzou and sec fan. Come on guys.

He's also one of the more well-reasoned posters here. I'd third it if I could.

• Fire 1

Nominate badgerfan. The second line describes him perfectly - '...react fast to breaking news." The guy knows where his name is mentioned every time and responds quickly!

Come on enhance, you should be backing your ST brother!! It's for life brother(in my best Hulk Hogan voice).

Come on enhance, you should be backing your ST brother!! It's for life brother(in my best Hulk Hogan voice).

Don't you make me go all Macho Man Randy Savage on you....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

Don't you make me go all Macho Man Randy Savage on you....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

Ya, when I wrote that I was thinking of Hulk during the NWO days. That is how I actually see and remember Hogan alot anymore which sucks, b/c I'm actually alot more old school than that and watched most of my wrestling way before then when he was in the yellow speedos and fighting honky tonk man, macho man, jake the snake, andre the giant, etc. I wonder if he regrets doing the NWO thing?