QB Malik Zaire [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

Let's say he decommits and commits to us, what would that do to our Johnny Stanton chances? And who would we prefer IF we could have just one?

I'd most definitely prefer Zaire, i feel he's a more natural passer than Stanton. Might be perfect for Tim Beck as well.

to me its nothing but hype at this point... so far this season we have at least 3 big tales floating around (wonder when those other 3 or was it 2 or just 1 now 'silent committ is gonna announce).... mysterious visitors to BRW... etc....

as far as im concerned this is just more hype so far

but atleast it makes sh#t fun!

to me its nothing but hype at this point... so far this season we have at least 3 big tales floating around (wonder when those other 3 or was it 2 or just 1 now 'silent committ is gonna announce).... mysterious visitors to BRW... etc....

as far as im concerned this is just more hype so far

but atleast it makes sh#t fun!

There is only one kid left that I have heard of that committed during BRW that isn't public. We'll see if it turns out to hold or not.

Why do we think he is going to decommit? Because of the depth chart ahead of him at nd?

Basically, and it makes absolutely no sense, in my opinion. They came out of the blue. He doesn't seem as excited about Notre Dame as a commit should..