QB Malik Zaire [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

with Bailey gone do you think the staff will try to pull him? and isn't he gonna visit, or have I mistaken?

The staff hasn't stopped pursuing Zaire... they don't stop until he's signed, so he could still back off his commitment if he wanted to. We'd take him in a heartbeat, he was planning on visiting NU before he committed to Notre Dame and I haven't heard anything sense.

with Bailey gone do you think the staff will try to pull him? and isn't he gonna visit, or have I mistaken?

The staff hasn't stopped pursuing Zaire... they don't stop until he's signed, so he could still back off his commitment if he wanted to. We'd take him in a heartbeat, he was planning on visiting NU before he committed to Notre Dame and I haven't heard anything sense.

You have to hope he realizes that he'll be facing very long odds to see any playing time at ND due to the logjam at their QB position.

You have to hope he realizes that he'll be facing very long odds to see any playing time at ND due to the logjam at their QB position.

May be facing similar log jam here too.

With who? Tommy is the only competition. With his skills, he is pretty guaranteed 2nd string and a chance to fight for playing time his red- shirt freshman year. He will be behind Keil, Reese, Hendricks and Golson at ND. He wont have a chance to compete for playing time until his jr year. btw, those 4 qbs that ND has, could probably start at Nebraska now and are aguably better than any qb's we have had in a while....

• 2 months later...