Close to ending another year

ADS

Another recruiting cycle is close to ending, and it's been an interesting one to say the least. But I just wanted to start this thread to thank everyone who has put effort into the best husker recruiting section on the internet.

Thanks to the veterans:

-EZ-E

-PaulCrewe

-SkerChicago

-Huskerjock

-irieboy

-corncraze

-jsned

-da skers

And thanks to some newcomers:

-BIG ERN

-Treand3

-Huskerfowler

-HuskerShark

-MLB 51

If I missed some others, I apologize and your efforts are much appriciated. Looking forward to NSD, should be a fun one, and I look forward to the 2013 cycle with you guys.

• Fire 2

Another recruiting cycle is close to ending, and it's been an interesting one to say the least. But I just wanted to start this thread to thank everyone who has put effort into the best husker recruiting section on the internet.

Thanks to the veterans:

-EZ-E

-PaulCrewe

-SkerChicago

-Huskerjock

-irieboy

-corncraze

-jsned

-da skers

-BIG ERN

-Treand3

-Huskerfowler

-HuskerShark

-MLB 51

If I missed some others, I apologize and your efforts are much appriciated. Looking forward to NSD, should be a fun one, and I look forward to the 2013 cycle with you guys.

Thanks Speed. I would also like to thank all those who keep us up to date on recruiting.

Thanks to the veterans:

-EZ-E

-PaulCrewe

-SkerChicago

-Huskerjock

-irieboy

-corncraze

-jsned

-da skers

-BIG ERN

-Treand3

-Huskerfowler

-HuskerShark

-MLB 51

Whose this jsned guy? Never heard of him. :P

And you contribute alot more than I do. Thanks for keeping us all informed. :thumbs

Thanks to the veterans:

-EZ-E

-PaulCrewe

-SkerChicago

-Huskerjock

-irieboy

-corncraze

-jsned

-da skers

-BIG ERN

-Treand3

-Huskerfowler

-HuskerShark

-MLB 51

Thanks to you aspeed! HB certainly is the best board for Husker recruiting info! Great work everyone and I look forward to following the '13 class.