DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

Toby Johnson@Future020113SEC

#USC, #OhioState, #MIA and #Okla State yall all had your change earlier in the year but yall let a injury scare yall alway so leave me alone

Pretty cool the kid has the balls to call out programs like that. Reminds me a lot of the Adam Taylor situation.

Will be interesting to see where he winds up.

And this right now.

#OU fired Coach Shipp i loved that guy he was like a father figure to me #BoomerSooner thats the worst thing yall could've done rite now

Though we're still not in it.

I will be signing one of these LOI on the 19th so everybody please come show your support #OU #MissState #AU and #UGA

No he would still have 2 years no different than Kondolo, he's just not graduating at semester like some other early enrollee jucos. He will graduate in may along with 90 percent of the rest of the class.

Testing one, two, is this thing on?

I'm saying that he would probably bolt for the NFL after one year. He just needs to improve his draft stock at an D-1 school.

If he's having that much trouble at a JUCO, he probably won't last more than a year at a University.