QB Brayden Scott [Memphis Commit]

BIG ERN

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

"You could say I'm worried about OU and if they're going to offer me or not," Scott said.

"If they don't, I'm going to go beat them. If they do offer me, I'm going to go be the best quarterback I can be for Oklahoma."

Beat them as in... I'm going to the next best Big 12 school where I have a chance?

• 4 weeks later...

Here Husker Fans

“Nebraska is still sending me mail every now and then like they always. Get mail about games, summer stuff. I still planning on going to their quarterback camp I think. Nebraska is still an option for me and I’m still an option for them.” Scott said

“I’ve always liked the Big Ten, Nebraska. The fans are tremendous and their stadium is always sold out. There isn’t anything bad about Nebraska. I went to Junior Days (NU) a couple months ago and I got to meet Coach Bo Pelini. I still like Nebraska.” Scott said

NU Coaches Have Not Picked Up The Phone

“No sir I haven’t talked to them lately, but the last time I checked with them they wanted me to come up to camp and stuff. I got a camp brochure I’m going to call them this week and see where I get a date to go up there.” Scott said

http://huskerjournal.com/recruiting.php

Here Husker Fans

“Nebraska is still sending me mail every now and then like they always. Get mail about games, summer stuff. I still planning on going to their quarterback camp I think. Nebraska is still an option for me and I’m still an option for them.” Scott said

“I’ve always liked the Big Ten, Nebraska. The fans are tremendous and their stadium is always sold out. There isn’t anything bad about Nebraska. I went to Junior Days (NU) a couple months ago and I got to meet Coach Bo Pelini. I still like Nebraska.” Scott said

“No sir I haven’t talked to them lately, but the last time I checked with them they wanted me to come up to camp and stuff. I got a camp brochure I’m going to call them this week and see where I get a date to go up there.” Scott said

http://huskerjournal.../recruiting.php

I really have mixed feelings about that. We barely even call him or talk to him im sure other schools have recruited him more. I think we have missed our chance with him.

Here Husker Fans

http://huskerjournal.../recruiting.php

I really have mixed feelings about that. We barely even call him or talk to him im sure other schools have recruited him more. I think we have missed our chance with him.

There is a reason the coaches aren't focusing on him.