CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Anyone know for sure he isn't coming here or all speculation?

All he has said is we are in his final 5 with UCLA, LSU, ASU, and Virginia

Has said he and goodman want to play together and we are not in on goodman

Goodman didn't go to LSU this weekend like he was planning went to UCLA with Priest instead

But everything I have read says Priest and his family love our staff and the in homes have been great

Who knows, glad it's not a signing day deal though

I think Goodman said it was 75% likely they'd play together. Wasn't it?

Goodman didn't go to LSU this weekend like he was planning went to UCLA with Priest instead

But everything I have read says Priest and his family love our staff and the in homes have been great

Are you thinking of Dominic Walker and Tony Stevens skers?

He hasn't really mentioned us for a couple of months. He's been talking alot about UCLA/LSU for quite sometime now, and has taken atleast 2 UO visits to UCLA to go along with his OV. He hasn;t come out and actually said Nebraska is out of the race, but at this point it's tough to say we have a chance.

I see T. Goodman going to UCLA not LSU. He keeps postponing his visits to LSU and already had a few to UCLA (including this past weekend). If there is a package deal, I expect to see Goodson and Willis at Memorial Stadium next year, only playing for the Bruins.

Of course, Willis said he was still high on us after the in-home with Coach TJ recently. Big get if he is N.

Are you thinking of Dominic Walker and Tony Stevens skers?

perhaps

I took it as a discouraging sign. To me he was saying, "I am a silent commit and it sucks that Nebraska has better facilities then us (UCLA)." To me it sounds like he is affirming where he will be playing even though he knows the facilities are not as good. He is jealous cause he knows he isn't gonna get to use those facilities.

I took it as a discouraging sign. To me he was saying, "I am a silent commit and it sucks that Nebraska has better facilities then us (UCLA)." To me it sounds like he is affirming where he will be playing even though he knows the facilities are not as good. He is jealous cause he knows he isn't gonna get to use those facilities.

FWIW, keep in mind, that this isn't a direct quote from Priest. This is a direct quote of someone from a UCLA message board. ("Ours" refers to the poster's point of view, not Priest's.)

Well, it is what it is. The coaches have worked their butts off for this kid. If he chooses to go somewhere else....good luck. If he chooses us...Welcome.

This is the best perspective to have. He is a great athlete, and the coaches have worked hard to recruit him. Ultimately, he needs to go where he feels will give him the best opportunity. Hope it is N! GBR!