CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

We really need Db's. After next year going into 2014 we have at CB ...Rose, Davie and Mitchell and that's it. That's assuming Jackson sticks at safety. That would be 2 Jr's and a Sr. Mighty thin. Mitchell is good in coverage against smaller scat receivers, but sometimes has trouble against the bigger WR's. Davie could be good but I am guessing would be better as a nickel. Sure could use a star DB, hint hint. Rose will probably have 1 corner locked down, but the other is wide open and there is no depth.

Let us hope CR can sell snow to Eskimos. We need a great corner.

Let's hope not since Corey Raymond is at LSU and recruiting for them, Terry Joseph replaced Corey Ramond who left after a season, hence the our good buddy statement. It has been such a revolving door at DB coach the last 3 years it's hard to keep track, just want to make sure your cheering for the right guy! :ahhhhhhhh

Well to bad Mora didn't leave for the NFL, that could have helped us on a couple recruits. I guess taking care of business while we had the chance wouldn't have hurt either.

What do you think our coaches have been doing?? This kid was never going to commit much before, and most likely on, NSD.

Well to bad Mora didn't leave for the NFL, that could have helped us on a couple recruits. I guess taking care of business while we had the chance wouldn't have hurt either.

What do you think our coaches have been doing?? This kid was never going to commit much before, and most likely on, NSD.

Agree, he's been in no rush to commit. I know its a long shot, but I still don't think we're out of it yet.

No idea, but I took "taking care of business when we had the chance" as "we shouldn't have sucked so much against OSU, and definately not against a 7-5 team in the championship game."

No idea, but I took "taking care of business when we had the chance" as "we shouldn't have sucked so much against OSU, and definately not against a 7-5 team in the championship game."

Well if you want to continue to lament over last year feel free, but ive moved on and i highly, highly doubt those games had anything to do with whether we get PW.