CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

I said that along time ago, the guy copy's stuff that we post on here and claims to be an expert/guru. I have literally seen him copy and paste things that myself, PC, EZ, and SkerChicago have posted

Yes, it is funny! And of course in my rant I meant to add you along with EZ-E and PC who are the real experts! My bad, aspeed!

I said that along time ago, the guy copy's stuff that we post on here and claims to be an expert/guru. I have literally seen him copy and paste things that myself, PC, EZ, and SkerChicago have posted

Yes, it is funny! And of course in my rant I meant to add you along with EZ-E and PC who are the real experts! My bad, aspeed!

It's all good brother, no worries. I was just saying I have seen him do it before, and it's pretty damn funny.

It's all good brother, no worries. I was just saying I have seen him do it before, and it's pretty damn funny.

Does anyone ever call him out?

If Heard wants to play in the NFL, he really should consider becoming a DB. He a good RB, but I just don't know if he's going to get the touches. Maybe he will next year with Rex leaving.

If it weren't for the groin injury Heard's touches would have went up tenfold.

I thought he looked like our most explosive RB with the groin injury. Can't wait to see how fast he is when he's 100%

If Heard wants to play in the NFL, he really should consider becoming a DB. He a good RB, but I just don't know if he's going to get the touches. Maybe he will next year with Rex leaving.

I thought he looked like our most explosive RB with the groin injury. Can't wait to see how fast he is when he's 100%

I agree with you Dude.

I agree with you Dude.

Totally agree. He has the laterial speed you look for while keeping his eyes downfield. You can't teach that. Leave him in the backfield.