CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Mora might be going to the chargers

Take this for what its worth.... I heard a rumor several weeks ago that if Andy Reid were to get fired (He did this morning) that he would be the leading canidate for the San Diego job. He just built a house there within the last year....

I think Reid ends up in KC.

As A KC fan, I will say that Clark Hunt has given us no inclination to believe this true. I'd be ok with it, but it's just not happening.

Mora might be going to the chargers

Take this for what its worth.... I heard a rumor several weeks ago that if Andy Reid were to get fired (He did this morning) that he would be the leading canidate for the San Diego job. He just built a house there within the last year....

I think Reid ends up in KC.

As A KC fan, I will say that Clark Hunt has given us no inclination to believe this true. I'd be ok with it, but it's just not happening.

Last I heard. He is headed to Arizona.

With how Priest's dad talked about Nebraska and how Priest talked about Nebraska from the beginning I really thought he loved us far beyond all the others. But then when he visited, made a few comments about there not being much to do in Nebraska, and then he kept visiting top programs and hasn't said much since, it makes me think maybe he really does like some of these other schools. But then again, his dad had some really intensely positive comments about Nebraska just a couple weeks ago... so i'm confused. I don't think any of us really know what's going to happen at this point. I think we are bummed cause we've lost out on some big recruits we thought we'd get and now we're just trying to keep ourselves from being let down by letting this one go mentally. But Guys... I wouldn't be surprised at all if he really does pick us... but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Football is definitely a team game. Just seems that on both offense and defense, what happens on the line impacts what happens at the other positions. Over the last five years, we have really done a poor job of recruiting and developing in the trenches. That better change, or I believe we will be saying, "bye bye" to Bo.

Football is definitely a team game. Just seems that on both offense and defense, what happens on the line impacts what happens at the other positions. Over the last five years, we have really done a poor job of recruiting and developing in the trenches. That better change, or I believe we will be saying, "bye bye" to Bo.

Not sure why you feel the need to post this here, plenty of other meltdown threads to post your opinion in, this is the Priest Willis thread hes a DB not a lineman.