CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

From the Sports Illustrated article:

Mora’s succeeded and failed in the NFL as a head coach, and while he’s said he had a good season with the Bruins and likes where the team is going, he stayed pretty far away from denying his interest in returning to San Diego to coach the Chargers.

Mora is an NFL guy and his nfl experience started in the bolts organization so I'd say that he'll obviously be looked at and even if he doesn't leave this year one has to expect he will eventually.

Mora’s succeeded and failed in the NFL as a head coach, and while he’s said he had a good season with the Bruins and likes where the team is going, he stayed pretty far away from denying his interest in returning to San Diego to coach the Chargers.

Mora is an NFL guy and his nfl experience started in the bolts organization so I'd say that he'll obviously be looked at and even if he doesn't leave this year one has to expect he will eventually.

Bring back Skippy......!!

Mora has a bad taste in his mouth after his last NFL stint and i guarantee is looking for a way back in. San Diego would be a nice place to start. They have some damn good players, just cant seem to put it together. Either way, i say lets get the rumor out there and get it spreading. We all know many outlets use our board as a source. Alls fair in love, war, and recruiting!

Edit: From everything i hear it sounds like Mora is a sure thing to take over as the Chargers next head coach.

• Fire 1

Mora has a bad taste in his mouth after his last NFL stint and i guarantee is looking for a way back in. San Diego would be a nice place to start. They have some damn good players, just cant seem to put it together. Either way, i say lets get the rumor out there and get it spreading. We all know many outlets use our board as a source. Alls fair in love, war, and recruiting!

Edit: From everything i hear it sounds like Mora is a sure thing to take over as the Chargers next head coach.

:)

Mora's succeeded and failed in the NFL as a head coach, and while he's said he had a good season with the Bruins and likes where the team is going, he stayed pretty far away from denying his interest in returning to San Diego to coach the Chargers.

best thing ive heard all day!!

If Mora leaves... I want half of their O-Line. Please? They can keep half. They have enough. I'll even just take two. Morris and Lacy, please and thank you.

If Mora leaves... I want half of their O-Line. Please? They can keep half. They have enough. I'll even just take two. Morris and Lacy, please and thank you.

+1

Twitter is saying that he is wearing LSU socks at the UA Game

Oh my God, we're out of it. The world is ending. He's rocking the socks. It's over.

Jk. But really, people tweet about what socks recruits wear? What have we come to?

Twitter is also saying he is wearing UCLA underwear. We are screwed.