CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Twitter is saying that he is wearing LSU socks at the UA Game

Oh my God, we're out of it. The world is ending. He's rocking the socks. It's over.

That's why I brought it up. Thought it was funny that grown men were tweeting about an 18 year olds clothing.

Jk. But really, people tweet about what socks recruits wear? What have we come to?

Twitter is also saying he is wearing UCLA underwear. We are screwed.

Oh my God, we're out of it. The world is ending. He's rocking the socks. It's over.

That's why I brought it up. Thought it was funny that grown men were tweeting about an 18 year olds clothing.

Jk. But really, people tweet about what socks recruits wear? What have we come to?

UCLA knew what they were getting when they hired him, this was always a possibility. Trouble is would a deal go down before signing day?

Pretty sure Turner will be fired tomorrow. Not sure how quick the Chargers will get around to hiring a new coach - their GM might be getting the ax as well - but I would think they would have a new coach hired by signing day.

UCLA knew what they were getting when they hired him, this was always a possibility. Trouble is would a deal go down before signing day?

Pretty sure Turner will be fired tomorrow. Not sure how quick the Chargers will get around to hiring a new coach - their GM might be getting the ax as well - but I would think they would have a new coach hired by signing day.

You haven't heard? Mora will be the next Chargers head coach.

I don't know how any of you can't be at least a little concerned about this. Once again it seems this staff is putting most of their eggs into one basket and it looks as if their efforts will go to waste. We slow played Hunt, we have no HS CB commits for this year's class or last year's and our big CB hope is sporting gear for another higher ranked program in the SEC - one that he has talked very highly about.

We're running low on prospects here. Who else do we have left? Boaz Joseph?

Roll this off nonchalantly as much as you like, this is something to be concerned about.

I don't know how any of you can't be at least a little concerned about this. Once again it seems this staff is putting most of their eggs into one basket and it looks as if their efforts will go to waste. We slow played Hunt, we have no HS CB commits for this year's class or last year's and are big hope is sporting gear of another higher ranked program in the SEC - one that he has talked very highly about.

Roll this off nonchalantly as much as you like, this is something to be concerned about.

uncommitted recruits wear different teams gear daily. and he made it clear that he isn't ready to make a decision. and by reading all of his interviews he doesn't seem like the kid to lead teams on. and as far as i'm concerned as long as he hasn't eliminated us or signed somewhere else on the dotted line, were still in it.

I don't know how any of you can't be at least a little concerned about this. Once again it seems this staff is putting most of their eggs into one basket and it looks as if their efforts will go to waste. We slow played Hunt, we have no HS CB commits for this year's class or last year's and our big CB hope is sporting gear for another higher ranked program in the SEC - one that he has talked very highly about.

Because it's obviously not important that he was wearing LSU socks. I mean, hell, just look at this picture of Johnny Stanton wearing a Nebras.....f#*k.

Q4VHt.jpg

• Fire 1
Mora might be going to the chargers

Take this for what its worth.... I heard a rumor several weeks ago that if Andy Reid were to get fired (He did this morning) that he would be the leading canidate for the San Diego job. He just built a house there within the last year....

Adam Schefter reported that the Chargers weren't interested in Reid a couple days ago

Nah we are all over Chucky Williams. We dont have all our eggs in one basket.

Nah we are all over Chucky Williams. We dont have all our eggs in one basket.

Well it's comforting to know there is at least two other prospects then. Does anyone know of any other CBs we are going after?

Well it's comforting to know there is at least two other prospects then. Does anyone know of any other CBs we are going after?

Other than that its slim pickins. Adrian Baker the FSU decommit was thinking about visiting in Jan, havent read anything about him in a few weeks but TJ had him thinking about a visit. I would like to see 2 soild true CB in this class, just not sure if thats going to happen. The good part is, it seems like that the coaches feel we are good enough at CB right now to be picky and take guys they we really want instead of spot fillers. Im not saying Hunt would have been a spot filler, but it seems like they are being very picky with who they chose these last few years. We are in on some good guys for 2014 already thou, imagine we will take 3 or 4 corners next year, Step Durham is a guy to keep an eye on. Already has SEC offers and he showed up to our bowl practice with a NU shirt on that his dad ordered for him.

• Fire 1