CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

My gut says lsu for PW. No evidence just a gut feeling. Hope im wrong.

Feeling im getting too. Hope I am wrong! GBR!

Only thing that makes me question lsu is how often he and goodman said they wanted to play together and instead of lsu this weekend goodman went with Willis to UCLA

A friend on another site made me aware of this posting, and i thought i would post it here and fire up some people. Who knows how accurate it is, if some of this other stuff starts happening there might be something to this. Take it FWIW its one post.

"A poster who apparently was there during the recruiting bash at UCLA, made some disturbing observations. In his opinion, Priest Willis, whom some of us suspected was a UCLA silent commit, was in a sour grapes mood and talking about how much better Nebraska's facilities are, than ours. Also, in his opinion, Myles Jack is almost certain to decommit.

Continuing in a bad news format as per this and other posters, Ed Vanderdoes sported a big smile on his face yesterday wearing a USC hat. Now, Asiantii Woulward, whom one source ranks as the top pass/run quarterback in the country was so smitten by his trip to Clemson, he's a 90% certainty of committing there, and will likely cancel his OV to UCLA next weekend.

this is from Bruingold.com...its free info the guy seems to be summarizing what he saw from an in the know poster on a premieum site.

A friend on another site made me aware of this posting, and i thought i would post it here and fire up some people. Who knows how accurate it is, if some of this other stuff starts happening there might be something to this. Take it FWIW its one post.

"A poster who apparently was there during the recruiting bash at UCLA, made some disturbing observations. In his opinion, Priest Willis, whom some of us suspected was a UCLA silent commit, was in a sour grapes mood and talking about how much better Nebraska's facilities are, than ours. Also, in his opinion, Myles Jack is almost certain to decommit.

Continuing in a bad news format as per this and other posters, Ed Vanderdoes sported a big smile on his face yesterday wearing a USC hat. Now, Asiantii Woulward, whom one source ranks as the top pass/run quarterback in the country was so smitten by his trip to Clemson, he's a 90% certainty of committing there, and will likely cancel his OV to UCLA next weekend.

this is from Bruingold.com...its free info the guy seems to be summarizing what he saw from an in the know poster on a premieum site.

On BZ, they seem to be a few posters who trust the guy and a few that call him a troll. I'm still counting on UCLA getting both Willis and Goodman.

On BZ, they seem to be a few posters who trust the guy and a few that call him a troll. I'm still counting on UCLA getting both Willis and Goodman.

Ya im reading it now, some guys are calling BS some are saying its 100%

Woulard to Clemson is scary, would be scary to UCLA as well thou. Kid is good.

Ya im reading it now, some guys are calling BS some are saying its 100% Woulard to Clemson is scary, would be scary to UCLA as well thou.

Woulard to Clemson would make their offense insane, with all the young speed they ahve at skill positions. Watching him at the Elite 11, he is a baller.

Ya im reading it now, some guys are calling BS some are saying its 100% Woulard to Clemson is scary, would be scary to UCLA as well thou.

Woulard to Clemson would make their offense insane, with all the young speed they ahve at skill positions. Watching him at the Elite 11, he is a baller.

yes he was very impressive. Probably the only QB i would have taken over Stanton