CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

I have no hard feelings and wish him no ill will. I think his Step-Dad was more in love with him playing here than he was. Best of luck. Except when you play against us.

I don't either and Priest made a decision you'd see a 17 year old make. I'm far more interested winning against UCLA on Sept 19. Him choosing them is far from the end of the world.

Im not a fan of Mora jr, so anybody who voluntarily decides to play for him i have a dislike for and dont really wish him luck.

And what the hell is Toby Wright doing?? Not even in his top 6??!!??!! Thanks for representin Toby!

Me either. He rubs me the wrong way.

Toby tried and he was probably our only shot and the only reason Priest visited.

I really don't like UCLA in general.

GBR

Good luck. Next year you will see what you could have had for the next 4-5 years...

With the class put together I think they and he will be just fine.

All the best to you Priest.

They always seem to have pretty good classes, so I'll reserve judgement for now.

As for Priest, he seems like a great kid and I hope for the best for him. Except for on September 14 next year...I hope Kenny Bell burns him, I hope Jamal Turner breaks his ankles (not literally), and I hope Quincy lays him out! chuckleshuffle

Who else is on the list for CB? We already got Boaz. Perhaps Treshon Broughton, Adrian Baker, or maybe JUCO Damarious Randall? I would say Mackensie Alexander, but that's unlikely.

My guess is we just look at athletes at this point not necessarily CB's, Drake Martinez comes to mind.

Who else is on the list for CB? We already got Boaz. Perhaps Treshon Broughton, Adrian Baker, or maybe JUCO Damarious Randall? I would say Mackensie Alexander, but that's unlikely.

My guess is we just look at athletes at this point not necessarily CB's, Drake Martinez comes to mind.

and it might solidify alonzo moore's position on the team since he's kind of been back/forth between WR/DB