CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Who else is on the list for CB? We already got Boaz. Perhaps Treshon Broughton, Adrian Baker, or maybe JUCO Damarious Randall? I would say Mackensie Alexander, but that's unlikely.

My guess is we just look at athletes at this point not necessarily CB's, Drake Martinez comes to mind.

I don't think Drake will be coming to Nebraska after what happened to his dad.

Who else is on the list for CB? We already got Boaz. Perhaps Treshon Broughton, Adrian Baker, or maybe JUCO Damarious Randall? I would say Mackensie Alexander, but that's unlikely.

My guess is we just look at athletes at this point not necessarily CB's, Drake Martinez comes to mind.

And what was that?

And what was that?

I know he had a license deal with the university to sell shirts and stuff like that, the deal went away a few years ago though.

And what was that?

I know he had a license deal with the university to sell shirts and stuff like that, the deal went away a few years ago though.

Thought that was something that was mutually terminated.

I don't remember the exact details, I didn't think there was any bad blood though. Maybe CN Red was talking about something else.

I wasn't talking about it, I was asking what Crashman44b thought happened to his Dad that made him think Drake wouldn't come to Nebraska. The licensing thing wasn't a big deal and was sort of terminated mutually mainly because he had a kid playing at the University and they wanted to make sure no rules were broken as far as NCAA. So, I'm wondering what Crashman is actually talking about.

I don't remember the exact details, I didn't think there was any bad blood though. Maybe CN Red was talking about something else.

I wasn't talking about it, I was asking what Crashman44b thought happened to his Dad that made him think Drake wouldn't come to Nebraska. The licensing thing wasn't a big deal and was sort of terminated mutually mainly because he had a kid playing at the University and they wanted to make sure no rules were broken as far as NCAA. So, I'm wondering what Crashman is actually talking about.

:facepalm: My bad I miss read that string of quote boxes.

You keep Moore at WR period. Kid is kickin butt like K Bell did his RS year

I still hope Moore goes to defense, but oh well.

A little torn on this. We have some fellas on offense and could use some help on D. However, like Hedley said, a lot was said about how Moore was tearing up practice - very similar to Bell. If he turns out anywhere near that, :corndance

If he beats out Bell or Turner for the starting stop i would keep him at WR, if not, make him a DB

Hes not moving. He will get plenty of time in the rotation this year. He will have some plays set up for him to get the ball. He is just as speedy and shifty as JT and maybe better. Dude is a freak athlete and must get the ball in his hands. I would like to see him try returning punts too but not sure if he will.

• 2 weeks later...