Why did all the Badger assistant coaches bail out?

NUance

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BB can definitely be douchey to people outside of the program, I don't know how he is as a boss but in my experience people don't tend to turn that quality off. That said I really do think most of them just left for the money or because it was the next step up on the coaching latter in their careers. If you're making hints that there's some kind of scandal brewing I don't know. I don't get that vibe at all. If you think its because BB is a douche then hey so be it.

I wonder if there is that perception because he has a bit of a rep for pouring it on....................??

BB can definitely be douchey to people outside of the program, I don't know how he is as a boss but in my experience people don't tend to turn that quality off. That said I really do think most of them just left for the money or because it was the next step up on the coaching latter in their careers. If you're making hints that there's some kind of scandal brewing I don't know. I don't get that vibe at all. If you think its because BB is a douche then hey so be it.

I wonder if there is that perception because he has a bit of a rep for pouring it on....................??

Pouring it on? I wasn't aware of that reputation.

Scandal? I hadn't thought about that. But maybe that Shawn Watson guy is on to something...

Lou Holthz had high turnover rate in coaches..Nobody wanted to get spit on plus I heard he was a giant ahole

Just ask Jason Peter about his views on Holtz..........

I first read about it in "Under the Golden Dome" about how he treated injured players like they were contagious..And how T.O was immediately there for Jason/Christian's little brother even though we lost the recruiting battle for him.

That's pretty much the jist of it...................Holtz just ignored the younger Peter brother once he was injured (and was of no use to him) and T.O. was still willing to help him big time even AFTER he spurned us for N.D.............

I absolutely could not believe this when I read about the way the youngest Peter Bro. was treated by him. I remember listening to Holtz give a speach about why he didn't recruit 300# + recruits because they were fat slobs and know way could be athletic enough to play and succeed. Complete A-Hole.

As far as Bielema(spelling) I could see him as an arrogant prick, but then again I don't know him so...

Granny Snyder always had to replace assistants - some to better things, some didn't like working 26 hour days and one to a better buffet.

As far as UW, how many went as a group to one school? Didn't one or two get a HC and took some with him?

That is what I thought had happened - although I am too lazy to actually go look.

Offensive coordinator Paul Chryst left for a head-coaching job (Pitt). Offensive line coach Bob Bostad and linebackers coach Dave Huxtable left to become coordinators for Chryst. Tight ends coach Joe Rudolph became Chryst's assistant head coach and returns to his native Pennsylvania. Wide receivers coach DelVaughn Alexander made a lateral move to Arizona State, but he's a Los Angeles native who spent much of his career on the West Coast.

Cross is leaving to coach a position (linebacker) he oversaw from 2007-10 with the NFL's Buffalo Bills. He's a St. Louis native who played at Missouri, so he'll be closer to home at KU. He also has been a bit of a job-hopper lately, spending a few weeks on Purdue's staff last winter before taking the Wisconsin job.

LINK

Yeah, Chryst loaded up on former cheesehead assistants. But a couple others bailed out to different places.

When you have a successful program people want your coaches. I think that's really all there is to it.

True enough. But you never see all the assistants bail out at once like happened with the Badjerks this year. Even for successful programs where the assistant coaches would be in great demand elsewhere.

When you have a successful program people want your coaches. I think that's really all there is to it.

True enough. But you never see all the assistants bail out at once like happened with the Badjerks this year. Even for successful programs where the assistant coaches would be in great demand elsewhere.

Tell us what you want you want to hear... Drugs? Touching Kiddies? Murderous Satanic cult? None of us really know for sure so we'll just go with what you want...

Tell us what you want you want to hear... Drugs? Touching Kiddies? Murderous Satanic cult? None of us really know for sure so we'll just go with what you want...

WOW! Drugs? Peders? Satan worship? Such vile things you have to say about your team. I think it's a lot simpler than all of that. I think Bielema is a huge douchebag to work for. Like I said in my OP.

But those other theories of yours are quite interesting. We'll have to wait and see if any of them pan out. :lol:

WOW! Drugs? Peders? Satan worship? Such vile things you have to say about your team. I think it's a lot simpler than all of that. I think Bielema is a huge douchebag to work for. Like I said in my OP.

But those other theories of yours are quite interesting. We'll have to wait and see if any of them pan out. :lol:

Leave him alone his alliance lies with So Carolina this week