DT Eddie Vanderdoes [UCLA Transfer]

Nexus

Change I can believe in!

I hope their is no change.

Seriously though wtf is going on? Internet rumors say UCLA kept recruiting him after NSD? If true, how could that not be a major violation?

Not sure on the rule. I would hope it is though.

I'm pretty sure, if and when ND lets him go, they would probably block a transfer to UCLA and USC. I would.

Change I can believe in!

I hope their is no change.

Seriously though wtf is going on? Internet rumors say UCLA kept recruiting him after NSD? If true, how could that not be a major violation?

Not sure on the rule. I would hope it is though.

I'm pretty sure, if and when ND lets him go, they would probably block a transfer to UCLA and USC. I would.

He turned down USC quite publicly so he'd wind up at UCLA. ND should have him sit out and forfeit 1 year of eligibility for certain.

• 2 weeks later...

Can receive scholarship from UCLA this year but loses a year of eligibility. Hope it was worth it. Still confused by this.

He basically uses one year of eligibility while red shirting at UCLA this season, iow he gets off Scott free.

I'd wouldn't call losing a year of eligibility getting off scot-free.

Can receive scholarship from UCLA this year but loses a year of eligibility. Hope it was worth it. Still confused by this.

He basically uses one year of eligibility while red shirting at UCLA this season, iow he gets off Scott free.

I'd wouldn't call losing a year of eligibility getting off scot-free.

Do true freshman Dlinemen really play meaningful minutes? The only school that leans on freshmen is ND due to frequent desertions.

Do true freshman Dlinemen really play meaningful minutes? The only school that leans on freshmen is ND due to frequent desertions.

No, they usually redshirt and then have FOUR years of eligibility.

This isn't your normal transfer situation.

Not following?

Also, he would have had real chance at playing at UCLA this season. They are seriously depleted on DL.