DT Eddie Vanderdoes [UCLA Transfer]

Nexus

Look at the bright side, u$c only has 1 spot left for Husker targets such as goodman, mathis and willis.....****

They say they have ~5 slots left.

I thought they were limited to 15 schollys per year for the next couple.

Could be a form of "over signing" for the scholarship limit. There isn't anything to keep them at 15 a year they just can't go over 75 total, could see a few kids released from their scholarships if the right players want U$C.

Look at the bright side, u$c only has 1 spot left for Husker targets such as goodman, mathis and willis.....****

Could be a form of "over signing" for the scholarship limit. There isn't anything to keep them at 15 a year they just can't go over 75 total, could see a few kids released from their scholarships if the right players want U$C.

USC was penalized 10 schollies per year for 3 years. That sounds like a max of 15 in a given year to me.

USC was penalized 10 schollies per year for 3 years. That sounds like a max of 15 in a given year to me.

Well I have seen places saying the have room for 4 more guys. I don't think there is a max of 15, just a max of 75. I could be wrong though, nit a USC scantion expert.

• 3 months later...