WR Devon Allen

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

NU Track Program

“They (NU) are one of the best in their division so that definitely going to be a conference will make my decision a little easier just because they have a good track team. A lot of the schools have both (good track teams) so that will be a main point where I can play both and have a good time while doing it.” Allen said

“They (Nebraska) have a good football season every year the last couple years at least from watching college football. From the coaches I got to know Coach Ron Brown I get to talk to him once in a while. The coach seems like a nice little guy very humble same with the people.”

Friends Of Other NU Recruits

“Some of the recruits like Priest Willis and Kenny Lacy seem to show a lot of interest in Nebraska also. So that could definitely influence my decision.” Allen said

“From what he said yea he said he was going to an official up there.” When asked if Priest Wills likes the Huskers. “At least that’s what he told me about a month ago. So that’s been our plan to go there together. I’ll have to talk to him in a couple of weeks when we decide our trips and everything.”

Husker’s, Play Early And Often

“Yea they said I could probable play early compete for a position just like everybody else does. I’ll be a deep threat on their football team, somebody who gets the football. I’ll be a kick returner a punt returner also. It will kind of show my abilities which are good that’s something I’ll go too. That’s cool that I will be able to play early, play my position and get the ball whenever I can.” Allen said

read the full article here:http://huskerjournal.com/recruiting.php

NU Track Program

“They (NU) are one of the best in their division so that definitely going to be a conference will make my decision a little easier just because they have a good track team. A lot of the schools have both (good track teams) so that will be a main point where I can play both and have a good time while doing it.” Allen said

“They (Nebraska) have a good football season every year the last couple years at least from watching college football. From the coaches I got to know Coach Ron Brown I get to talk to him once in a while. The coach seems like a nice little guy very humble same with the people.”

Friends Of Other NU Recruits

“Some of the recruits like Priest Willis and Kenny Lacy seem to show a lot of interest in Nebraska also. So that could definitely influence my decision.” Allen said

“From what he said yea he said he was going to an official up there.” When asked if Priest Wills likes the Huskers. “At least that’s what he told me about a month ago. So that’s been our plan to go there together. I’ll have to talk to him in a couple of weeks when we decide our trips and everything.”

Husker’s, Play Early And Often

“Yea they said I could probable play early compete for a position just like everybody else does. I’ll be a deep threat on their football team, somebody who gets the football. I’ll be a kick returner a punt returner also. It will kind of show my abilities which are good that’s something I’ll go too. That’s cool that I will be able to play early, play my position and get the ball whenever I can.” Allen said

read the full article here:http://huskerjournal.../recruiting.php

Sounds like he has a legitimate interest in Nebraska. I sure wouldn't mind seeing a package deal with Priest Willis either.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...