CB Dashon Hunt [Oregon State Commit]

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he is deciding at the Offense-Defense bowl, as soon as tonight at a banquet, and hes deciding between OSU, Cal and Nebraska. Wonder if the coaches have been in contact with him more than we know. Its been pretty quiet with him lately but it surprises me that we are either back in, or were never out. Guess we will find out soon, but it sounds like NU is going to have a good weekend, with Bradley and Walker announcing sometime soon.

Looks like he is deciding at the Offense-Defense bowl, as soon as tonight at a banquet, and hes deciding between OSU, Cal and Nebraska. Wonder if the coaches have been in contact with him more than we know. Its been pretty quiet with him lately but it surprises me that we are either back in, or were never out. Guess we will find out soon, but it sounds like NU is going to have a good weekend, with Bradley and Walker announcing sometime soon.

I cant believe we would slow play him. He seems very athletic and plays taller than he is.

There was talk awhile back about a silent commit, is it possible that it was Dashon?

There was talk awhile back about a silent commit, is it possible that it was Dashon?

Pretty sure it is TM's Little brother. Would like to see Hunt N.

I just don't think there ever was a silent commit. Most people thought it was Russell, and we saw how that turned out.

Pretty sure it is TM's Little brother. Would like to see Hunt N.

Without a doubt. I know the DB position is stacked as of right now but 4 of our top 5 corners graduate next year. I think you need atleast 2 in this class.