Weight: 175

40 time: 4.5

Offers: UCLA, Nebraska, Washington

7jarp.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN :star :star :star :star

Would expect this recruit to be at the Nebraska vs. UCLA game this season. Westlake HS is a good football program in SoCal.

Husker Journal says he is open to considering Nebraska.

MARCH 2, 2012. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS DASHON HUNT, CB, 5-10, 180, 4.5, WESTLAKE VILLAGE (WESTLAKE), CALIFORNIA

"I have UCLA, The University of Washington and The University of Nebraska. I'm still committed to (UCLA) but still keeping my options open with other colleges as well." Hunt said who he has offers from.

"They (UCLA) have a really good academic program, I'm used to the weather out here, it's close to home; that's the reason I committed early." Hunt said

Looking To See If Bruin Offer Is Still On

"The first coaching staff, Coach Rick Neuheisel staff, really wanted me. This new staff hasn't talked to me much," he said, "so I'm going to go down there soon meet to see if my offer is going to stay solid or not. I'm not too sure yet my coach is trying to set up the time to see them."

"I think Washington is a good school, Hunt said about Washington, "I heard good things about them, I will probably visit them it depends if I take one of official's my senior year up there. I can't afford to go out there now."

Huskies Cooled Off

"At first they were recruiting me hard it kind of died down, I really don't talk to them much. I still get letter from them every week." "I don't know too much about them (Wash), I haven't talked to them in a while. That's a school I need to research a little more, I just been really busy with my school work, football training and stuff."

"I really haven't had time to do a lot of research with other colleges too. That's something I'm going to start doing once my school work starts lowering."

NU Wants Hunt A Cornhusker

"They told me over the phone," Hunt said about Nebraska's offer, "I talked to Coach Rick Fisher, he seemed like a really good guy he told me a letter about him, a really good guy."

"Coach Fisher called me when he and Head Coach Bo Pelini were watching my highlight film together and he (Fisher) said immediately after watching it, head coach (Pelini) told him to get on the phone and offer me a scholarship." Hunt said

"They (NU) fell in love with me, really want me. They are going to heavily recruit me, stay in touch and get to know me a little more."

"Nebraska is a really nice school they have a nice campus that's one thing I saw when I got one of their letters of the school. I really like the campus; I just need to learn more about them." Hunt said

"They say I'm a lock down corner, cover corner. I have a noise for the football, like my aggressiveness on the football field."

cornhead.gif

Would love to somehow get him out to Lincoln on an unofficial for the Spring Game. Seems that both UCLA and UW are dropping the ball a bit. If they could get him in for an unofficial, get him to connect with the staff and still have an official visit to have him come for a game, I would like our chances. However if he doesn't have the means to visit UW on an unofficial, then I doubt he could make it to Lincoln now either.

• 1 month later...