Why does Nickelback suck so bad?

The song above doesn't move you? Savin' Me doesn't move you? If Everyone Cared doesn't move you? IMO you're wrong about the bolded part.

It moves my hand to move my mouse to exit out of the tab.

Guy sounds like a low-powered blender with a faulty power supply.

• Fire 1

They care about one thing and one thing only: Money... there songs are catchy with no meaning, and are meant to get radio play and are towards teenagers who dont know why music is important... Music is meant to move you and there music is only a catchy beat with some words that connect with them but have zero emotional connection....

Doesn't this describe like 90% of the crap on the radio, though?

Hence the reason 90% of that crap sucks...

The song above doesn't move you? Savin' Me doesn't move you? If Everyone Cared doesn't move you? IMO you're wrong about the bolded part.

I like those raspy voices. Although, not completely the same, similar with Pearl Jam, Daughtry and David Cook.

They care about one thing and one thing only: Money... there songs are catchy with no meaning, and are meant to get radio play and are towards teenagers who dont know why music is important... Music is meant to move you and there music is only a catchy beat with some words that connect with them but have zero emotional connection....

And why I listen to more talk radio than music anymore. 93.7 in Lincoln has been a godsend. I really need to get one of those adapters for my MP3 player for my car, too.

And why I listen to more talk radio than music anymore. 93.7 in Lincoln has been a godsend. I really need to get one of those adapters for my MP3 player for my car, too.

I am happy to have 1620 and 590..... so you like 93.7... I have heard mixed reviews.

I like those raspy voices. Although, not completely the same, similar with Pearl Jam, Daughtry and David Cook.

I+feel+you+bro+_7205bd777a9837601e09cdf2a4402c26.jpg

I+feel+you+bro+_7205bd777a9837601e09cdf2a4402c26.jpg

Cant see your image...

One of these things is not like the others...

Nickleback is the Vicodin of music. Uninspired, half-hearted, soulless music for the masses so they can sway to the symphony of destruction. Bands like this, are the Poison, CInderella, and Warrant of this century. Those bands sucked 25 years ago, and they suck now just like Nickelback will still suck 25 years from now.

:laughpound +1

I find myself instinctively changing the station whenever I hear them..(Sorta wish I liked them a little to save wear and tear on my front paw)..For the longest time I thought my regular hard rock radio station was changing formats to include Cuntry because they kept playing $0.05back..

Probably one reason they will never have the staying power of AC/DC is there are so many copycat bands that immediately sprung up...and also got overplayed..

UIsually, it's really easy for me to identify bands by their lead singer, But without looking, I cannot tell the difference between 5centBack and Theory of A Deadman, Adelita's Way, some Puddle of Mudd, 3 Doors Down, Crossfade, Seven Dust, Shinedown,

Hinder, Grey Daze, Velvet Revolver, Daughtry, Axium, Silver Chair, Finger Eleven. Saliva, Seether, Thornley...

OK... I'm not even familiar with at least two of those bands, I just googled "Bands that sound like Nickelsback"

Nickleback is the Vicodin of music. Uninspired, half-hearted, soulless music for the masses so they can sway to the symphony of destruction. Bands like this, are the Poison, CInderella, and Warrant of this century. Those bands sucked 25 years ago, and they suck now just like Nickelback will still suck 25 years from now.

I agree with the vicodin comment but, I am not sure I would compare them to any of the three bands you mention. All those bands flamed out way before they achieved anything worth mentioning.

I agree with the vicodin comment but, I am not sure I would compare them to any of the three bands you mention. All those bands flamed out way before they achieved anything worth mentioning.

And Nickelcrap's achieved so much more recognition than those three loser hair metal bands...

I had to put up with hair metal in high school. It was sh*tty music then, and it's sh*tty music now. Kinda like Nickelcrap.

No matter how you polish it, it's still a turd...

Probably one reason they will never have the staying power of AC/DC is there are so many copycat bands that immediately sprung up...and also got overplayed..

UIsually, it's really easy for me to identify bands by their lead singer, But without looking, I cannot tell the difference between 5centBack and Theory of A Deadman, Adelita's Way, some Puddle of Mudd, 3 Doors Down, Crossfade, Seven Dust, Shinedown,

Hinder, Grey Daze, Velvet Revolver, Daughtry, Axium, Silver Chair, Finger Eleven. Saliva, Seether, Thornley...

You mean Poison, CInderella, Britney Fox, Enuff Z'nuff, Trixter, Warrant, White Lion, Slaughter, Steelheart, Bulletboys, Nelson, Danger Danger, Great White, Saigon Kick, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tuff, and Winger....