OG Scott Quessenberry [UCLA Commit]

Nexus

I don't understand how Arkansas keeps getting involved with some of the recruits that we are in on. They don't have a solid coaching staff set for the future. I'm sure we are sitting pretty, but between him and Hannon with the hogs...sheesh. I know the sky isn't falling, just really confused what the draw is down south to Arkansas.

of course the sky isnt falling, we have beat them for Siesay and Hannon, they beat us for Tevin Mitchell but they cheated by giving his mom a job at the university, and Petrino later got fired for giving his GF a job at the university, among other things.... ironic.

They finished 3rd or 4th last year i think, and are rated in the top 10 again this year, and they are in the SEC so those are big draws, and its closer to home for a lot of recruits. I havent heard anything about Arkansas being involved with him thou, we will have enough trouble pulling him off the west coast, but again we are in a great spot with him and the visit should set it over the top. Im thinking hes wearing red in the end. He would redshirt and be a 4 year starter at center, imo.

He has an OV set for Arkansas, and they are in his top 3.

hmm hadnt heard that. Last time i saw an interview he was saying NU WASH and CAL hadnt heard that he was going to official Arky. Good info.

I still say hes N, when he is talking about what he wants out of a school he basically describes NU. He likes the idea of playing in the big 10 as well. Think it comes down to us and CAL in the end, unless he gets blown away on another visit. It will come down to whether he wants to be close to home or not. Stanton is going to help tremendously here.

Agree with you, I thinks hes N as well when it's all said and done.

I don't understand how Arkansas keeps getting involved with some of the recruits that we are in on. They don't have a solid coaching staff set for the future. I'm sure we are sitting pretty, but between him and Hannon with the hogs...sheesh. I know the sky isn't falling, just really confused what the draw is down south to Arkansas.

of course the sky isnt falling, we have beat them for Siesay and Hannon, they beat us for Tevin Mitchell but they cheated by giving his mom a job at the university, and Petrino later got fired for giving his GF a job at the university, among other things.... ironic.

They finished 3rd or 4th last year i think, and are rated in the top 10 again this year, and they are in the SEC so those are big draws, and its closer to home for a lot of recruits. I havent heard anything about Arkansas being involved with him thou, we will have enough trouble pulling him off the west coast, but again we are in a great spot with him and the visit should set it over the top. Im thinking hes wearing red in the end. He would redshirt and be a 4 year starter at center, imo.

Lol at the Tevin Mitchel part. His mom does not work for the UofA. Dude is originally from Arkansas, not that hard to understand.

We have ALOT of West Coast guys on our staff. We have two commits from California right now.

Lol at the Tevin Mitchel part. His mom does not work for the UofA. Dude is originally from Arkansas, not that hard to understand.

We have ALOT of West Coast guys on our staff. We have two commits from California right now.

They fired her already? Wow...

Hogfan i could care less if you have 2 commits from cali, we got Hannon and Siesay from you and well get Quessenbury as well

This thread gave me the motivation to finally create an account. Hello HuskerBoard! Anyway, while we're claiming recruiting victories over the Hogs, lets not forget about a highly prized CB that committed to us the evening of 11/3/2010. Can't wait to see you on this field this year, Charles Jackson.

:bonesflag:

Hogfan i could care less if you have 2 commits from cali, we got Hannon and Siesay from you and well get Quessenbury as well

FAT-NAKED-ARKANSAS-FAN.gif

Damn. Those titties.

This thread gave me the motivation to finally create an account. Hello HuskerBoard! Anyway, while we're claiming recruiting victories over the Hogs, lets not forget about a highly prized CB that committed to us the evening of 11/3/2010. Can't wait to see you on this field this year, Charles Jackson.

:bonesflag:

Welcome SweatPants! I like the screen name, btw.

• 3 weeks later...