CB Mackensie Alexander [Clemson - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Pretty good article from Mitch Sherman on this kid

http://espn.go.com/c...50-game-changer

Seems like a great kid.

Wow, can't believe Im saying this but great story by ESPN on Alexander. Its on the front of the football page and gives some insight into Mackensies personal life and upbringing and why he is the way he is

I know part of this comment is typed with rose colored glasses. But, we have gotten top recruits in the past from kids who grew up in really bad situations and want OUT. They and maybe their parents view Nebraska as a calm, safe place to send their kids to a top program and give them a good start away from places that are just the opposite.

Let's hope this is the case here.

My bad didnt look see those other links already up. But I got the vibe that he will choose whatever school and coaching staff he feels the most trusting and comfortable with. And what better person to have on him than Terry Joseph. Mackensie commited to Joseph at Tennessee, so I think the Huskers have a legitimate chance (albeit a very small one)

My bad didnt look see those other links already up. But I got the vibe that he will choose whatever school and coaching staff he feels the most trusting and comfortable with. And what better person to have on him than Terry Joseph. Mackensie commited to Joseph at Tennessee, so I think the Huskers have a legitimate chance (albeit a very small one)

And Bo who is well known for being very honest with recruits.

Title of the ESPN article that came out at 5:11 PM:

Game-changer from the Glades

Coach TJ's tweet from approximately 8:00 PM:

Terry Joseph@Coach_TJoseph

@rfisher88 @huskersamb @coachjp_nu Last 48 hrs all work has to be undercover and info held tight but all pays off on wed #gamechangers

This is the thing that I noticed right away that has me very hopeful. I still don't see it happening, but hope is always good. This kid is as athletic as they come, and he will be a lockdown CB wherever he goes.

PLEASE come to Nebraska!!!

Meaning this guy talked to Sammy Watkins, or Sammy talked to Mac? Because if it is the latter, then that is a violation.

The way it reads, this Twitter account (Sports Editor of @TheTigerSports) is in class with Sammy Watkins, Sammy tells him that he thinks Mac is coming to Clemson because he (Sammy) just talked to him. I didn't think that was OK, unless he meant on his OV.

Would be a HUGE pickup for us, but I thought he had pretty much written us off. After watching the clip on Immokalee Florida though I could really see how our academics side for the football team would be appealing, we pretty much guarantee you will get a degree if you want to, meaning we give more access to the tools to succeed than about anywhere else that I am aware of.