CB Mackensie Alexander [Clemson - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Are we still in the hunt on him? I haven't seen anything that says we are. Sure would be nice, though.

Terry Joseph@Coach_TJoseph

@rfisher88 @huskersamb @coachjp_nu Last 48 hrs all work has to be undercover and info held tight but all pays off on wed#gamechangers

dont wanna get any hopes up, but I just have this hunch based on this tweet. They've got a big one saved for us.

Are we still in the hunt on him? I haven't seen anything that says we are. Sure would be nice, though.

@rfisher88 @huskersamb @coachjp_nu Last 48 hrs all work has to be undercover and info held tight but all pays off on wed#gamechangers

dont wanna get any hopes up, but I just have this hunch based on this tweet. They've got a big one saved for us.

There is definately something up here. No doubt in my mind that we will have a signing day surprise. I could see it being both Alexander's or the Alexander that is committed to OU.

I was thinking the same, I mentioned something in my status.

I think we should play this one low-key, too. No Twitter, nothing. This kid is an enigma, and he shuns the spotlight. Let TJ do his thing.

I think we should play this one low-key, too. No Twitter, nothing. This kid is an enigma, and he shuns the spotlight. Let TJ do his thing.

Could it be the LB that is a verbal to aTm?

Could it be the LB that is a verbal to aTm?

I wouldn't mind but we seem stacked at LB. With how cryptic TJ has been, makes me think it is someone in the secondary.

There is definately something up here. No doubt in my mind that we will have a signing day surprise. I could see it being both Alexander's or the Alexander that is committed to OU.

What about Johnson? It is more likely.

The OU Alexander re affirmed his commitment to OU so we can cross him off.

I personally think he's just talking signing this class in general. Not everyone follows as closely as we do, so I think he's just referring to the class in general. Would love for a surprise thou.

The OU Alexander re affirmed his commitment to OU so we can cross him off.

I personally think he's just talking signing this class in general. Not everyone follows as closely as we do, so I think he's just referring to the class in general. Would love for a surprise thou.

I don't see his statement referring to the class in general. If so, what work would be "undercover" over the past 48hrs?

Must be a new commit. Who is the question? There is a small field, so the answer is limited.

I think we will get Veii and 60/40 on D. Johnson.

But for JP and TJ to be this excited and cryptic, I think it is someone on D.

Alexander is really weird with his recruitment. Doesn't give away anything. When TJ won't say anything, makes me think.