CB Mackensie Alexander [Clemson - Signed NLI]

Nexus

too bad TJ could not lure him... might have been a long shot anyways... but i hope the TJ recruiting master starts to show his face in the next couple of months.. i know (or atelast hope) he is doing dirt... lets assume this will pay off dividens in the future.....

I think Joseph will tear up the recruiting trail as soon as the season ends. Look what the coaching staff did last year when the season was over...and now we have better recruiters.

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

for what its worth espn said yesterday we are still in it along with Clemson, A&M, Auburn, Notre Dame and a few others, he said his mom is pushing him and his brother to go to the same school, and it sounds like his brother has offers from us, and a handful of other schools

for what its worth espn said yesterday we are still in it along with Clemson, A&M, Auburn, Notre Dame and a few others, he said his mom is pushing him and his brother to go to the same school, and it sounds like his brother has offers from us, and a handful of other schools

Not happening. Sorry man.

• 2 weeks later...