CB Mackensie Alexander [Clemson - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Not sure what to make of this situation with the coaches' tweets. If its all smoke and mirrors then their twitter cred it shot. Veii wouldn't be a surprise nor would it be a big explosion nor would he be a game changer. I think there is more to this. Not sure what to make of this, bit I'd like to find out.

I can't find these tweets anywhere on either coaches pages

They were quoted here multiple times. Keep looking I guess????

Not sure what to make of this situation with the coaches' tweets. If its all smoke and mirrors then their twitter cred it shot. Veii wouldn't be a surprise nor would it be a big explosion nor would he be a game changer. I think there is more to this. Not sure what to make of this, bit I'd like to find out.

Im talking about the one BS007 posted a few posts back.

That can't be real. It is a NCAA violation if so and I can't see the coaches making a slip up like that or disrespecting a potential recruit like that.

#stealth is all that Rich tweeted, the rest is what BS007 typed

Here's the tweet from Rich Fisher:

Coach Rich Fisher@rfisher88

@Coach_TJoseph @CoachJP_NU #stealth

Then the quote from Blackshirts007: "That's from Rich Fisher. A huge explosion would not be a 2 star Veii."

And for the record it won't be M. Alexander. Hope I'm wrong, but there's pretty much a 0.0001% chance I am. Doubt we see any surprises. It's the coaches just having fun, getting the fans excited on Twitter.

The only reason I'd say that it could possibly be a "bigger" catch is because ---> Last 48 hrs all work has to be undercover and info held tight <---- is what Terry Joseph said. I think he is possibly just having some fun ... but don't forget he did recruit Mack Alexander at Tenn... FWIW, I think there is about a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that it is someone other than who has been expected.

Man, this is just like a John Grisham novel!

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

I'm hesitant to think we are flipping a late commit (Claiborne or Willis) or have a silent commit that is crossing the borders of Nebraska under the veil of night (Alexander), and although I would like Veii, I don't think we need any secret dealings for his commit.

I'm stuck on The Rock. His recruitment has already been filled with smoke and mirrors as of late. This is my pick for "Huskers-gate".

In the ESPN article about Mackensie, it mentions how he never took his final OV. It's a longshot, but what if his old buddy Terry Joseph convinced him to use it at the last second and grabbed his commitment while he was here? Thus the 48 hour tweet.

Again, this is all speculation, but fun nonetheless.

Man, this is just like a John Grisham novel!

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

I'm hesitant to think we are flipping a late commit (Claiborne or Willis) or have a silent commit that is crossing the borders of Nebraska under the veil of night (Alexander), and although I would like Veii, I don't think we need any secret dealings for his commit.

I'm stuck on The Rock. His recruitment has already been filled with smoke and mirrors as of late. This is my pick for "Huskers-gate".

Called it. The Rock is :bigredn:! Welcome!