Husker Basketball Recruiting Thread

While he probably will wait, for both Agau and the state of Nebraska, I hope he decides in the early signing period in November and doesn't wait until the Spring. It would be great if we could get a strong couple commits in November. You just feel like once a couple of players take a chance, then others will.

Plus considering the current season may have its ups and downs, commits in November before our season record becomes an issue would be ideal. I think the best chance of early commit might be Hanson and/or Jaron Hopkins.

It will be interesting as players do commit to update the master list to show where they commited to so we can see which schools we are losing out to, whether its the Duke's and Carolina's of the world or Mid level like Kansas State for example.

While he probably will wait, for both Agau and the state of Nebraska, I hope he decides in the early signing period in November and doesn't wait until the Spring. It would be great if we could get a strong couple commits in November. You just feel like once a couple of players take a chance, then others will.

Plus considering the current season may have its ups and downs, commits in November before our season record becomes an issue would be ideal. I think the best chance of early commit might be Hanson and/or Jaron Hopkins.

It will be interesting as players do commit to update the master list to show where they commited to so we can see which schools we are losing out to, whether its the Duke's and Carolina's of the world or Mid level like Kansas State for example.

Agree. (Although I believe Agua stated his plan was to sign in the spring, but like you I hope it's earlier...to school close by with the best facilities in college basketball!

I am hoping for Hanson to pull the trigger this fall after his official.

Just to make that cut will be good within itself, with the attention the kid is getting. To be included with those schools in a kid's 'cut list' can only help. Not sure how realistic we can be with him coming here, but I'm certainly optimistic that Miles can work his magic.

I would be astonished if we don't make the "cut". He is a smart kid and knows the value of keeping the locals interested.

F**k. Hanson comitted to Creighton.

http://creighton.riv...asp?CID=1386166

At least this happened sooner rather than later, it is to bad that he didn't have his official visit to NU first though.

He wasn't a 2-4 star recruit either, not that we wouldn't have liked having him here, but it could be worse. Let's hope Agau takes this same approach and decides swiftly, whether it's NU or not. I'm guessing this wasn't a shock to Miles as 3 new offers have already went out in the last few days.

F**k. Hanson comitted to Creighton.

http://creighton.riv...asp?CID=1386166

Huskers gotta win these types of recruiting battles to become slightly relevant.

Not surprising if he had been camping/visiting Creighton already, but I am somewhat taken aback by kids who don't even go take a LOOK at other programs/facilities..........(especially those in the neighborhood)...