Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Take all the logos off...the uniform will look better. I still dig the black uni's with black helmets.

Take all of the logo offs and you have just a plain red shirt and white pants or vice versa. Not much to it...shouldn't the Runza logo be located on the backside of the pants?

Take all the logos off...the uniform will look better. I still dig the black uni's with black helmets.

Take all of the logo offs and you have just a plain red shirt and white pants or vice versa. Not much to it...shouldn't the Runza logo be located on the backside of the pants?

Keeping it simple isn't exactly a bad idea, granted they want a "futuristic" look....

Keeping it simple isn't exactly a bad idea, granted they want a "futuristic" look....

I see what youre saying, but that totally defeats the purpose of having an alternative uniform.

522500_10100451258431453_17208399_45407240_1761430707_n.jpg

Obviously not done well, but this is what i would like to see:

1. Black-Futuristic

2. Tradition-70's style stripes.

Anything they come up with will be awesome though.

I have always thought it would be cool to see the 70's style again. The Johnny Rodgers style. Stripes on the shoulders, grey face mask. It would also be cool to break them out vs Oklahoma. 2020 perhaps, 50 years since game of the century.

http://www.facebook....&type=3