Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Here is another all-red look, complete with "Battle scars", this time from Rutgers. Appears they are going chrome-dome a la Ducks bowl game last season. Would make for an interesting look at Nebraska.

7135164681_4fc424df50.jpg

That is a really neat-looking jersey. Especially the helmet.

7120475631_85deab346d_z.jpg
You need to incorporate numbers on the front. NCAA regs state you have to have numbers on both sides of the jersey, front and back.

Yeah, one of the portions that I got lazy on and didn't include. It was late and I was tired. Most likely they add the number to the front in a similar fashion to Michigan last season, since we haven't really seen an alternative location out of adidas for scenarios like this.

Rutgers actually has 3 new unis and 3 new helmets 6988179672_5ef711625f_o.jpguniform_comp.jpg

I saw that but pulled just the all-red since that is the rumored base look. The black is pretty cool too. Helmet stripes are definitely getting larger. Haven't been much of a fan of that but on the rutgers helmets the black striped ones (especially the one on the black uni) are pretty cool.

7120475631_85deab346d_z.jpg
You need to incorporate numbers on the front. NCAA regs state you have to have numbers on both sides of the jersey, front and back.

Yeah, one of the portions that I got lazy on and didn't include. It was late and I was tired. Most likely they add the number to the front in a similar fashion to Michigan last season, since we haven't really seen an alternative location out of adidas for scenarios like this.

Rutgers actually has 3 new unis and 3 new helmets 6988179672_5ef711625f_o.jpguniform_comp.jpg

I saw that but pulled just the all-red since that is the rumored base look. The black is pretty cool too. Helmet stripes are definitely getting larger. Haven't been much of a fan of that but on the rutgers helmets the black striped ones (especially the one on the black uni) are pretty cool.

i actually dont like the black that well, i think if they put rutgers on the front like the other two it would look alot better