Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I bet it's split pretty closely...I think you have the traditionalist who don't want them changed at all, and the younger crowd including students wanting a change to keep up with the trends...Not saying that we (students) don't care about tradition, but its all about the show and publicity, why do you think oregon sells more sports apparel than any other school in the nation? rhetorical question

I'll bet it's not. There are a lot more Husker fans between the ages of 25-AR Husker Fan than there are between the ages of 18-25, which is the demographic most interested in change (traditionally - don't come at me with your outliers).

Where are you finding stats to show that Oregon sells the most merchandise? I don't find a list showing Oregon, but the CLC (which licenses most of D1A football) has Texas, Alabama, Florida, Auburn and Michigan in their top five. Nebraska ranked #13, but Oregon isn't ranked, since they're licensed through Nike. I'd be curious to know where you're coming up with that.

I really hope they are for the Wisconsin game. I think most of us would like to see a huge change in the uniforms like the trend has been, something similar to the nike pro combats that oregon or other teams experiment with, however i don't believe we will do anything too crazy :(

I think you're in the minority.....................ALOT of people don't want to see the uniforms change at all and hate most of the Nike Pro Combat uniforms.

I bet it's split pretty closely...I think you have the traditionalist who don't want them changed at all, and the younger crowd including students wanting a change to keep up with the trends...Not saying that we (students) don't care about tradition, but its all about the show and publicity, why do you think oregon sells more sports apparel than any other school in the nation? rhetorical question

Yeah, no offense, but kids today (I'm 27) dress like freakin' morons.

justin-bieber-selena-gomez-5.jpg

I really hope they are for the Wisconsin game. I think most of us would like to see a huge change in the uniforms like the trend has been, something similar to the nike pro combats that oregon or other teams experiment with, however i don't believe we will do anything too crazy :(

I think you're in the minority.....................ALOT of people don't want to see the uniforms change at all and hate most of the Nike Pro Combat uniforms.

Jesus he looks like a moron. Selena Gomez on the other hand, looks hot as usual.

No offense, but if you think the majority of kids dress like this, you're a moron.

No offense, but if you think the majority of kids dress like this, you're a moron.

Majority? No. But a fairly decent percentage dress like this, or similar concept. Come to Florida and do some people watching. I just spent memorial day weekend in Orlando, and there were boatloads of "kids" dressed like this.

Must be a different breed down there then. If a kid were to where that here they would probably get the piss kicked out of them. If not physically, then verbally.

It's slightly different outside of Nebraska. Flat billed caps, skinny jeans, cons, 80's sunglasses, and t-shirts. I see this throughout the south and east coast.

Must be a different breed down there then. If a kid were to where that here they would probably get the piss kicked out of them. If not physically, then verbally.

It's slightly different outside of Nebraska. Flat billed caps, skinny jeans, cons, 80's sunglasses, and t-shirts. I see this throughout the south and east coast.

No trust me I know the trends, and I know whats in on the coasts, and if done correctly looks fine. That stuff is in here too. But what he is wearing, that is just ridiculous.

No trust me I know the trends, and I know whats in on the coasts, and if done correctly looks fine. That stuff is in here too. But what he is wearing, that is just ridiculous.

Oh, I agree. It's a more extreme example, but the point stands. The kid has fashion "designers" pick his clothes. If that's cool, fashionable and trendy... No thanks.