OT Braden Smith [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Nexus

Awesome. You bumped the ADS wifi pen pal thread.

I wish I wouldn't have deleted that PM he sent me. It was gold jerry, gold!!!

I didn't know piles of crap came coated in gold. But yes, his conspiracy theory was very air tight in the moronic department.

I still laugh about all the morons that were lining up for that crap.

Fill in a brotha, PC

I believe the gist of the pm in question in somewhere in the wifi thread in the shed. But from what I recall, through his top secret Schwanns man source, braden's dad was controlling his recruitment, the staff didn't like his short arms, he is overrated, there were two gunmen on the grassy knoll, and other rabble. Pretty solid stuff, and by solid I mean big piles of poop.

In reality, the deal was NU never was in play. Some kids just don't want to come here even if it's close. That's reality but the staff sucks because we let talent like this "leave from the backyard"

• Fire 1

Fill in a brotha, PC

Have you not visited the wifi thread in shed???? It's Epic upon Epicness. The guy was an absolute moron and always posted info as if it was his when he always got it from somewhere else and wanted credit for it. A real POS.

Can somebody PM me the Shed password?

You have to PM a MOD for that.