Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

I was just pointing out that numbers of Ags on TA is a big number, which helps in online polls. That's all. I never said TexAgs was better than Huskerboard. I enjoy this site. I come and read a lot of your stuff because I like the Huskers. You can see by my post count that this isn't my first time here. I wasn't trying to be an ass.

meh, we were just hazing you a bit. Sorta like back when you were a fish. Except without the screaming and pushups. :lol:

And y'all are right, sometimes I take things too personally when I know it's all in good fun!

I was never...hazed....yeah, that's it.

There is no hazing at Texas A&M!

TexAgs has a pretty good rep for polls. There are 8000 people on TexAgs....RIGHT NOW.

this, ive been a member there for a few years and today i posted a topic about how i like there board and a few other things and within the first minute i had 50 views and im at close to 1,500 views this second and i just posted it a few hours ago...they definity have a HUGE fan base on that site and that must be there only used one. That's most likely the reason we are losing in this poll. They are much more active over there about it, every other thread is about voting.

I think it has more to do with facebook. I have 4 close friends who can't vote because they refuse to sign up for facebook, otherwise they would. I would guess the facebook culture is more dominant in College Station than in Nebraska. If it wasn't a requirement to vote...NU wins easily IMO.

I think it has more to do with facebook. I have 4 close friends who can't vote because they refuse to sign up for facebook, otherwise they would. I would guess the facebook culture is more dominant in College Station than in Nebraska. If it wasn't a requirement to vote...NU wins easily IMO.

Nebraskans don't like Facebook?

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say this isn't a factor

This

This

Again, who f'ing cares. Let them have a stupid commercial.

I swear people in Nebraska go straight full retard on ESPN polls. Ironic considering all those people continually say ESPN has a strong bias against Nebraska

I've been saying this, but I've been voting and encouraging others because it seems to be important for Nebraskans. And I get it, just wish it wasn't ESPN. It's probably going to be a really stupid commercial anyway. Sadly...the SEC wins...again...that's what makes it worse.

Really? Why?

Really? Why?

Because somewhere else in New Zealand there's an Aggie fan who knows four other Aggies who can't bear to join Facebook...

Really? Why?

Because somewhere else in New Zealand there's an Aggie fan who knows four other Aggies who can't bear to join Facebook...

I don't even know any Americans here...let alone anyone who follows college football. Thanks anyway.

Really? Why?

I don't even know any Americans here...let alone anyone who follows college football. Thanks anyway.

I didn't say they were in New Zealand, anyhow my point is that your story doesn't prove anything. It's just that...your story.

Texas A&M is beating Nebraska and HB members have proposed several plausible explanations...Aggie fans are more excited than usual because of their transition to the SEC or that they're more organized because of the size and membership over at TexasAgs. Those are believable and we can see that both are true. Your conjecture that the Aggies are winning because Husker fans avoid Facebook in larger number than A&M fans can't be seen and isn't easily proven. All we have is your story.

Really? Why?

Because I highly doubt that the number of people who both a) do not have facebook and b) would want to vote for Nebraska is so large that it would make any difference. Not to mention that there are undoubtedly a similar (small) number of Aggy fans who are in a similar situation. I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt your anecdotal-evidence-based-theory has any sort of bearing on the outcome of this vote.