Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Hopefully we win, but I respect A&M for having a devoted fanbase despite having a totally sh**ty football program for the last 70 years. You guys have a great gameday atmosphere. But work on staying away from your livestock as sexual partners, and look into getting rid of those gay towel-waving dudes in favor of some scantily-clad female cheerleaders. Trust me, both changes will be worth it.

• Fire 1

Hopefully we win, but I respect A&M for having a devoted fanbase despite having a totally sh**ty football program for the last 70 years. You guys have a great gameday atmosphere. But work on staying away from your livestock as sexual partners, and look into getting rid of those gay towel-waving dudes in favor of some scantily-clad female cheerleaders. Trust me, both changes will be worth it.

+1 hahahaha, how long does this vote go until now?

Tried to +1 it but I gave all my rep to deckedinblack :(

• Fire 2

Have to say it's pretty much decided. I'm sure even the Whorn fans are voting for A&M at this point, but with the gap growing every day, it's over.

quitter

1) I didn't quit...I'm just a realist. I'll vote every day even though...

2) I've already said I hate ESPN, and if they ignore us (like they do anyway) then all the better

3) Shouldn't you be fighting with Blackshirts?