Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Y'all are doing the same? I fail to see how A&M complaining about other games' officiating is any different from Huskers complaining about this one?

All fans complain about something at all times....

Makes life easier if you can blame others...

Like the reason I am chubby is fast food and my inability to have any self-control....

Life is all about excuses....

That being said... we are losing because Texas fans have more free time because they're all unemployed! :sarcasm

The officiating topic during our game has been hashed out time and time again on this board and A&M ones. In the end, I think most Ags don't care (1 went so far as to put out a 30 minute call-by-call analysis and even several plays (on both sides) that were no calls where there should have been). Passions ran high that game. Huskers feel they were gypped, Ags don't, and we are NEVER going to come to an agreement on that. Unfortunately, rightly or wrongly, poor officiating is part of the game. If Bo REALLY felt he was screwed, he could have appealed to the NCAA or B12 like Mike Leach did against Texas a few years ago when he got the refs fired or suspended, but nothing came of this game. Tough situation all around.

And no, we DO NOT CONDONE NUT GRABBING!!!!

slater_okay.gif

arg looks like gameday will be headed to aggieville

They only gained 1100 votes on us, and the vote total doubled from May 3rd to May 4th (when the poll started on May 1st) so there are definitely more people aware of it. I'd say there's still a chance. If they gain 2200 votes on us tomorrow then I'll start assuming they win.