Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

I'd say we've got lots of good things going for us...no real reason to turn this into a pissing match. Both are quality institutions that have a lot going for them. I love the fact that I get to Lincoln about once a year for Husker games with my wife. This vote shows the passion of both fanbases as we are the only ones still in it.

If you really think we "have nothing" because of the membership of TexAgs (which is a phenomenal message board site),I would be that huskerboard would like to be that successful.

I'd say we've got lots of good things going for us...no real reason to turn this into a pissing match. Both are quality institutions that have a lot going for them. I love the fact that I get to Lincoln about once a year for Husker games with my wife. This vote shows the passion of both fanbases as we are the only ones still in it.

If you really think we "have nothing" because of the membership of TexAgs (which is a phenomenal message board site),I would be that huskerboard would like to be that successful.

Lighten up Franics, no one is trying to get in a pissing match. HB is perfectly fine the way it is, just because you have more members does not make TexAgs any better.

Lighten up Franics, no one is trying to get in a pissing match. HB is perfectly fine the way it is, just because you have more members does not make TexAgs any better.

And don't get all sensitive on us AgMarooder. aTm has a LOT of things going for it. Like having the 7th best football program in the SEC. And being the 3rd best university in Texas.

• Fire 2

And don't get all sensitive on us AgMarooder. aTm has a LOT of things going for it. Like having the 7th best football program in the SEC. And being the 3rd best university in Texas.

:lol: +1

This is just like when we joined the B1G and destroyed every online conversation for the next year. Remember how excited we are? I'm sure the Ags are feeling the same way and that shows in their message board activity and voting in this gameday thing.

I was just pointing out that numbers of Ags on TA is a big number, which helps in online polls. That's all. I never said TexAgs was better than Huskerboard. I enjoy this site. I come and read a lot of your stuff because I like the Huskers. You can see by my post count that this isn't my first time here. I wasn't trying to be an ass.

I was just pointing out that numbers of Ags on TA is a big number, which helps in online polls. That's all. I never said TexAgs was better than Huskerboard. I enjoy this site. I come and read a lot of your stuff because I like the Huskers. You can see by my post count that this isn't my first time here. I wasn't trying to be an ass.

meh, we were just hazing you a bit. Sorta like back when you were a fish. Except without the screaming and pushups. :lol: