Husker Draft Picks 2012

Ziggy

why bad mouth eric crouch? wow, its just as much our offenses fault to create unreal QUARTERBACK expectations out of him. he wanted to play qb, was just too stubborn for a position change. i witnessed him walking in crutches for 3 days after some games here.

gave everything he had here, HEISMAN WINNER, and you bad mouth the guy? classy.

hes making great money btw.....

• Fire 1

why bad mouth eric crouch? wow, its just as much our offenses fault to create unreal QUARTERBACK expectations out of him. he wanted to play qb, was just too stubborn for a position change. i witnessed him walking in crutches for 3 days after some games here.

Not bad mouthing Crouch at all. Loved every minute he played here but you said it best (see above).

T_O_B

G>B>R

Not bad mouthing Crouch.... Just poking a little FUN at the similarities as far as pro prospects go. I actually do think Crouch could have been a Julian Edelman type if he would have just let the QB thing go. I think Taylor would have to move to safety in the pros. Can't pin down an offensive position he could fit but who knows!

Really happy that David is heading back to Florida. Should contribute very soon if not immediately for the Bucs.

Jared Crick is a risk with his injury, but should he be fully healthy and 100% his old form. He is gonna be a steal in the 4th round.

Dennard probably won't get picked until 6th or 7th. He is a BIG risk, not athletically, but he is carrying a lot of baggage with him. Some one desperate for a CB will take him if they believe he wont be a financial burden.

Really happy that David is heading back to Florida. Should contribute very soon if not immediately for the Bucs.

Jared Crick is a risk with his injury, but should he be fully healthy and 100% his old form. He is gonna be a steal in the 4th round.

Dennard probably won't get picked until 6th or 7th. He is a BIG risk, not athletically, but he is carrying a lot of baggage with him. Some one desperate for a CB will take him if they believe he wont be a financial burden.

Someones gonna get a 1st-2nd round talent cheap in the 4-6th round with Fonzie... Hopefully an isolated incident. Crick is a mystery to me. I heard he may have to move to end. Reminds me a little of carricker. Played inside for the rams and moved to end with the titans.

hopefully the bucs treat david better than they did ruud....

I dunno. I hope Lavonte has as good a run with the Bucs as Ruud did. Barrett played as a rookie, and started for most of the six years he was there. Bounced around to a couple of teams since he left the Bucs. He's been battling some injuries lately though.

Someones gonna get a 1st-2nd round talent cheap in the 4-6th round with Fonzie... Hopefully an isolated incident. Crick is a mystery to me. I heard he may have to move to end. Reminds me a little of carricker. Played inside for the rams and moved to end with the titans.

Sad Fonzie has/possibly will drop that late. Senior bowl, Crapital One fight and then the arrest didn't help his plight either.

When Fonzie gets drafted we will get to hear how much of an idiot he is for 3 minutes

Agreed....it will be painful as a Nebraska fan, but you know what...... He IS a friggin idiot and deserves all of the bad press he may get.... I know that it has been discussed in his "own" thread...but what a horrible past 3 of 4 public showings..

1. Loses temper and gets booted from Bowl game - character

2. Poor showing at post-season senior bowl - injured yes, but did raise questions

3. Combine was decent

4. Makes news 1 week from draft for altercation involving a bar and law enforcement.

*** Doesn't make him a bad person, just someone who has the potential to make poor decisions. I am a Fonzie fan, but if you don't want bad press, make good decisions. Final !