WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Lol he's definitely not committed.

Here is his past two tweets...

Tough Decisions Tough Decisions hmmmmmmm.

Ima just have to sleep on everything and keep evaluating the pro's and Con's about both programs both are really great schools. ?.?.?.?

His last few tweets...

"Tough Decisions Tough Decisions hmmmmmmm." 8:29pm

"Ima just have to sleep on everything and keep evaluating the pro's and Con's about both programs both are really great schools. ?.?.?.?" 8:30

"At the end of the day it's still my future and my decision and where ever im at i wanna make sure im comfortable and needed." 8:33

He will be going to Auburn I would bet. Wants to play early with no RS, and Auburn will sell him on that even thou they have 2 better receivers in this class.

Seems like the kind of guy that would cry to the media about not getting the ball enough. I want to be careful on what I say here so I'll hold my tongue. Pass.

has been the theme this year that we gain a recruit and then we lose a recruit like the following day?? i personally dont want to lose this kid... he looks great, lots of moves, great speed and a boat load of offers.... dont know why the choice would be so hard!!?

has been the theme this year that we gain a recruit and then we lose a recruit like the following day?? i personally dont want to lose this kid... he looks great, lots of moves, great speed and a boat load of offers.... dont know why the choice would be so hard!!?

He keeps going with the next big thing. His reported offers are highly questionable. He's got skills no doubt, but if the home state school would have actually wanted him they would have got him.

Was a Red flag for me when he put FSU in his top 2 when it was well known he didn't have a committable offer.